About this listing
Relax & come home to this cozy and spacious 1 bedroom apartment with a Queen bed & comfortable sheets. Centrally located in Angeles near Clark with access and close distance to transport terminal, malls, restaurants, bars and nightlife.
Fresh, clean and comfortable, this 1 bedroom apartment is the traveler’s home away from home. Spacious and roomy at 30 sqm (or 323 sq.ft.), it has all the comforts of a modern home – airy bedroom with queen size bed and ensuite bathroom with hot and cold shower, separate area for living room, dining and kitchenette, 2 air-conditioning units (bedroom and living room), cable TV and free unlimited internet/wifi.
The one bedroom apartment is located in a safe residential neighborhood and within walking distance to Fields Avenue. Also within walking distance is a 24-hour Convenience Store. Public transportation can be accessed as well.
You have access to the entire apartment! Which has the following:
•Fresh sheets, blanket and towels
•WIFI Internet (DSL type)
•Cable TV with local and international channels
•Safety deposit box
•Electric hot pot
•Cabinets and storage
Interaction with guests
If I'm available, I can meet you when you check in and acquaint you with the apartment. I can also advise you where to eat, places of interest, etc. especially for those who are first time visitors to Angeles and Clark. If there are any concerns I am readily available.
Other things to note
Free weekly cleaning and change of towels and sheets for weekly and monthly stays.
For those bringing a car, you may park across the apartment building. It's safe and at night there's a security guard in the building that can watch over your car.
• No Smoking in the Apartment. If you must, please do it outside in the balcony or at the front entrance of the apartment building.
• No pets allowed.
• No partying. Please be mindful of the neighbors in the building and keep noise levels to a minimum.
• Please turn off lights, air-conditioning units and appliances when you are not in the room or apartment. Electric prices in the Philippines are very high!
• Please dispose your trash/garbage at the garbage bin near the entrance gate. (no need to segregate)
• Maximum persons allowed to stay/sleep in the apartment are 2 Adults and 2 Children (12 years old and below)
• Check In: 2:00 P.M. / Check Out: 12:00 P.M. (Early Check In or late Check Out may be accommodated depending on availability)
• If there's something that's not working properly in the apartment, please inform me right away so I can fix or replace it!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 31 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I love to travel and have been to many cities and countries around the world. What I like about traveling is experiencing other cultures as well as trying out international cuisines. I also love to travel around the Philippines as we have many beautiful beaches and plenty of natural destinations. As a traveler myself, I would like to offer guests a place where they can relax and be comfortable – a place to come home to while enjoying what my country has to offer.