About this listing
Perfect for family reunions, conventions, wedding parties, ect - this large & cozy home is furnished bunk-house style with 11 bunks, 1 king bed, 2 twins + several lounges! On-site host provided! Enjoy a pool with gazebo, 4 lounges, tv/wifi & kitchen!
This fun & cozy home has a private pool & gazebo with outdoor seating, large kitchen and dining room, and 4 lounging areas. Set up like a micro-hostel with dorm style rooms. The house is centrally located within walking distance to several shops, restaurants, grocery stores & metro lines [15 min to strip & downtown!]. Wifi, TV & parking included. On-site hosts/assistants provided!
*If you have groups smaller than 23 people, please inquire about option to combine a few rooms for lower rate that whole house :)
Interaction with guests
Either myself or my on-site assistants will be staying there to oversee larger groups [In a side room near the garage so you will maintain your privacy] as well as to ensure your group has an excellent stay. All rooms and beds will remain available to all guests in the group. We will also make ourselves available via text or airbnb as well.
Safe & family neighborhood conveniently located within walking distance to grocery, restaurant, shopping & metro-lines. The Las Vegas Strip, downtown Fremont Street Experience, & airport all within a 15 minute drive! Metro routes described below, & Uber/Lyft also available.
Conveniently located within walking distance to Starbucks, Supermarket, post office, CVS, Albertsons, atms, restaurants & shopping, as well as the #110 & #203 bus lines. Uber & Lyft have recently been approved and are recommended alternatives to taking the bus or walking. Each ride is $2 cash, or you can buy passes at Bonneville, South Strip Terminal or 7-Eleven & Albertsons [within walking distance] provide 30-Day and 15-Day All Access Full Fare / Reduced Fare passes.
To get to the strip, 3 different options:
1. Catch #203 @ Desert Inn/Topaz & exit Sands/Koval [next to Sands Expo Convention Center & Palazzo]
@ Eastern/Golden Arrow, exit Eastern/Flamingo & catch #202 and exit Flamingo/Las Vegas Blvd [next to Ceasar's Palace & Bellagio].
3. Walk 1 mile to Sahara/Eastern & exit @ Sahara/Paradise [next to Stratosphere & SLS station/monorail].
To get downtown [Fremont Street]:
1. Catch #110 @ Eastern/Palora & exit Eastern/Fremont, [can catch BHX from there depending on desired Fremont Street location]
To get to/from airport:
From McCarran, catch the #109 Northbound at Level Zero Terminal 1 & exit at Maryland/Twain, then catch #203 Northbound & exit Desert Inn/Topaz [reverse if going to airport from the house]
To get to/from Bonneville transit center:
From BTC, catch #109 @ Bay 8 & exit at Maryland/Desert Inn, catch #203 at Desert Inn/Maryland & Exit Desert Inn/Topaz. [Reverse directions to go to BTC from the house]
To get From South Strip Transfer Terminal [SSTT], two options:
1. Catch #212 Eastbound @ Sunset/Gilespie, exit Sunset/Eastern & catch #110 Northbound, exit Eastern/Palora. [Reverse to go to SSTT from house]
2. Catch #109 @ Gilespie/Via Marnell, exit Maryland/Twaine, Catch #203 Northbound & exit Desert Inn/Topaz
3. Scenic route of strip: catch SDX northbound @ bay 14, exit Las Vegas Blvd/The Wynn. Catch #203 @ Sands/Las Vegas Blvd, exit Desert Inn/Topaz.
To get to Convention Center:
Catch #203 @ Desert Inn/Topaz & exit Maryland/Desert Inn & walk mile from there.
Other things to note
We provide On-Site managers to oversee and ensure a wonderful stay. They will be in the garage lounge or extra bedroom and stay out of the way to ensure your privacy.
Unless you book all 5 rooms for additional fee, another group may book the master suite. Solo travelers [during peak season] may be downstairs during your group's stay [but will not have access of the rooms upstairs].
1. Be reachable via text/call/airbnb to ensure a smooth check-in, trip, and check-out. Inform us immediately if there are any changes to your check-in time so we can plan accordingly.
2. Be respectful to neighbors, hosts, other guests & the property
3. Quiet hours [10PM-10AM]; keep to a soft/low volume at these hours to respect neighbors & any guests sleeping -- may go into garage lounge for louder volume talking. We offer temp headphones for computers/music.
4. Clean up after yourself [dishes hand washed/dried/put away immediately after use, trash put in bins, wipe down shower after use] & keep personal belongings tidy/contained
5. Communicate any questions/concerns/rule-breaking immediately to myself, or onsite host, so it can be resolved in timely manner during your stay
6. Smoking can take place in the back yard only.
7. No jumping/scaling the backyard wall for short-cuts, as tempting as it may be.
8. Do not open garage door at any time.
9. No unauthorized guests [guests not mentioned during booking] permitted on property without prior host consent.
10. No loitering in front of the house, please utilize the lounges, rooms or backyard to relax
11. No pets permitted on the property.
12. Follow posted pool rules.
13. Out of respect to our privacy, and those of our guests, please do not mention "airbnb" to neighbors [if asked, you are our friends/family/guests/coworkers/peers]
14. If you bring xbox or any other gaming system, or would like to use ours, please have the onsite hosts hook/set it up.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 244 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Welcome to our home! We are C & S, and are very excited that you plan to join us :) C is a pastor of 25 years & water treatment specialist. S is a retired kindergarten teacher & loves to cook. We have found limitless activities, restaurants & fun living in this area, and greatly look forward to hosting guests as they explore and enjoy this lovely coastal city.
We also have a big, cozy house in Las Vegas near the famous strip & downtown, set up like a mini-hostel, bunk style. Fittingly, we call it THE BUNK HOUSE, with fun decor & excellent amenities, including a big private pool, gazebo, 4 lounges & 4 bathrooms. Partial strip views from the backyard, all bedroom windows, & balcony. We look forward to hosting you in both locations!
We look forward to hosting you in San Clemente and/or Vegas, book today! :)