Remodeled luxurious 5 Bedroom, 4 Bath, waterfront home with high end finishes throughout, 4 large flat screen TVs, 5 decks, large yard, dock, brand new large $20k hot tub, fireplace and new cozy furniture. Kayaks, bikes, paddle boards are included. Please note: This is NOT a party house. Out of respect for the house and our neighbors, we only rent to families.
Very cozy house with comfortable furniture, everything is newly remodeled, many decks and areas to sit, lots of activities on the water with beaches nearby. Bikes, paddle boards, kayaks are all included and easily launched on the private dock with very quick lake access. You can even bring your own boat and park it on the dock!
The entire house is part of the rental with the exception of owners closet in garage and in master bedroom, linen closet in upstairs hallway and occasionally one side of the garage is used for seasonal storage.
Interaction with guests
You are welcome to text or call me directly (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), or my local assistant, Jason (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), who can help at the house if needed.
Check-in is after 3PM
1. Smoking is NOT allowed!
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities, the hot tub, and in the lagoon. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. Homeowner is also not responsible for any injury from use of the provided recreational toys such as kayaks, bikes, paddle boards etc.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Any damage or missing items will be deducted from the security deposit. Property should be left in the same clean condition at check-in, aside from normal use.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Parking: Parking is limited to 4 vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas in the driveway (3) and garage (1) only. Parking on the street is not permitted during snow removal times. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the rental, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house. Housekeeping service can be arranged with the housekeeper at renter’s own expense.
8. Hot Tub: No children under the age of 14 permitted in hot tubs at any time without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
9. Fireplace: Propane gas log fireplace operated by remote control and must be turned off during the night and when it is not directly supervised.
10. Water and Septic: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the sewer system, you could be charged for plumbing damages/repair.
11. Storms or forest fires: No refunds will be given for storms or nearby fires. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. We highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
12. Weddings are not allowed. Neither are loud parties. The South Lake Tahoe city ordinances regarding noise is strictly enforced and if cited will result in loss of deposit. Please note that noise travels over water and can be very loud from a distance in the Tahoe Keys.
13. If an appliance, hot tub, TV, heating, water heater, recreational toy or any other element of the rental fails during your stay, an immediate effort will be made to have it repaired ASAP, however, there are no credits given towards the rental cost.
14. Please take extra care not to scratch the hardwood floors by not wearing shoes inside. Also, there is often sap from the trees on the property that drops into the yard, so be careful not to track into the house and onto the carpets.
15. Please stay off the owner’s boat. It is equipped with a Sea Key Alarm that activates on movement.
16. Do not enter the private areas of the house such as the locked master closet, office, sheds, garage refrigerator and pantry. Unauthorized entry will result in loss of deposit.
17. If there is a problem, please do not hesitate to call or email the owners and we will dispatch our local help to fix the problem ASAP.
Any violation of the rental rules will be charged against your deposit. For each violation there will be a minimum $100 charge for each instance including but not limited to the following:
1. Smoking, vaping or other smoke related products found on premises. – forfeit entire deposit.
2. Violation of maximum occupancy.
3. Trash cleanup – All trash is to be put in trash containers in garage. If you stay falls on a Friday morning; trash must be taken to th(URL HIDDEN) road before 7:00am.
4. Dish cleanup – No dishes are to be left in sink or dishwasher.
4. Excess cleaning in addition to normal use (property, including hot tub).
5. Deep cleaning of linens and bath towels if they are stained or need to be replaced.
6. Noise and foul language resulting in neighbors reporting the rental party to the city authorities.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
We are a family of five that used to live in this home, but now live in the Bay Area. We enjoy Tahoe when not traveling. I was a professional athlete and when I retired, I developed several sports brands. Today I have several brands and am also a partner in a finance business specializing in Insurance Premium Financing paying our investors 8% guaranteed return.