Hello, we do speak English and Spanish.
We are the cafes in Taichung, hecho do coffee.
It is a difficult thing to find in a modern city where you can make the pace slow and enjoy you at the same time, but we want to provide such a place.
We are only 10 seconds down the stairs to the walk from the Kobo Museum is also within 10 minutes to reach, perhaps the port of Ubike is also a good choice to spend an afternoon to relax in the art of the grass full of art, or Lying on the grass before the grass on the lazy sun drying sun, What a perfect holiday.
We are Taichung cafe, hecho do coffee, we combine the bed and breakfast, off the Museum of Art as long as the next stairs 10 seconds to arrive.
Interaction with guests
Cafe business hours if any questions can be directly to the counter staff response.
1. The length of service is equivalent to the coffee shop business hours 10: 30 ~ 22: 00.
Check-in time after 2 pm, the latest for the evening 21:00
Check-out time is 12:00 noon next day
2. Please stay in the actual room type.
3. Smoking is not allowed in the room (smoking area in the outdoor area), drug addiction, gambling, bang and other adverse activities.
4. It is forbidden to cook food in the room.
5. Forbidden to carry pets, such as found, the guest house to retain the right to rent or not.
6. Please put down the volume after 22:00 to avoid affecting nearby residents.
7. Please be careful to keep the key, if the key is lost or due to personal factors improper custody, damage or lock, etc., to be NT $ 500.
8. The hostel does not bear any custody responsibility, valuables please keep their own custody.
This host has 14 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello there, my name is Kevin, I am a spanish, english, chinese speaker.
I love making friends from all around the world.
Here's my hostel, it's connected to my coffee shop.
If you wanna explore the very best of Taichung, this is the place for you to sleep out.