About this listing
6 minutes walk from JR Nishikujō Station.
Also close from the station, it is convenient.
It is a room close to the Universal Studios Japan.
To go there, just proceed 2 stops by train from Nishikujō Station.
Including portable wi-fi, what is available freely in the room.
Please feel free to use in the room.
Close to Universal Studios Japan!
It is the perfect place to enjoy the Osaka!
Other things to note
Check-in for this room is 15:00.
Check-out is 11:00.
If this time is difficult, please consult.
(1) Take off your shoes at the entry. You must not walk in the apartment with your shoes on.
(2) Please be VERY quiet in the hallways at all time.
(3) Do not use fire inside the apartment. tobacco are not permitted. The whole apartment is completely non-smoking. Smoking inside the building is also forbidden.
(4) Turn off the air conditioner when leaving the apartment. Also make sure all the appliances are turned off before leaving the apartment.
(5) Always lock the door when leaving.
(6) Please refrain from using the extra linens, sheets, towels, etc that are stocked for the next guests. Only use what has been provided for your stay.
(7) Absolutely no parties or gatherings in the apartment.
(8) After 9PM, do not make any kind of noise that will bother the neighbors.
(9) Visiting, bothering or ringing the neighboring apartments on the interphone is strictly forbidden
(10) If the interphone rings, please ignore it. The person ringing is expecting to speak to the home owner.
(11) Please be quiet at all times in the lobby, entrance, elevator and other common areas.
(12) If anything gets broken during your stay, you will be responsible for bearing the reparation and/or replacement costs.
(13) Turn off the air conditioner when not necessary and when leaving the apartment make sure everything is powered off. Make sure the windows are tightly closed before turning the air conditioner on.
(14) The apartment is just an apartment, it is not a hotel. Please realize that there is no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service, etc as there are in hotels.
(15) It is forbidden for anyone other than the guests to access the apartment.
(16) Airbnb is really not common/popular in Japan yet. If anybody asks, please simply say you are a friend.
(17) If there are kids staying at the apartment, please keep an eye on them at all time. I do not take responsibility if an accident occurs and they get injured during their stay.
(18) I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury during the guest's stay
(19) During your stay there will not be any cleaning service, please keep the apartment clean.
(20) Jumping and running in the apartment is strictly prohibited.
(21) No pets !
(22) I do not have extra keys, please do not lose the key as it is very expensive to remake. You will need to pay an amount of ¥10,000 if you lose the key.
(23) You can use the kitchen freely, but please careful not to start a fire!
(24) Please only throw toilet papers, do not throw other materials or rubbish into the toilet bowl.
(25) Please do not forget your belongings.
(26) Lastly, I simply ask you to have consideration towards the apartment and the neighbors as if they were your own.
Thank you for coming to my page.
I'm happy because it's possible to concern a lot of people.
I like Osaka, Kyoto and Kobe very much, so I want a lot of people to enjoy those places.
Thank you very much!