Location is everything! This trendy house is in an ideal location to explore Sydney, conveniently located and walking distance to transport, cafes, the weekend market and the city.
It's perfect for a small family or couple.
The house is fully furnished, with linen and towels included. There is a complete kitchen with utensils, laundry facilities (washing machine) and high speed Wi-Fi inside the apartment.
Downstairs is the comfy lounge room and a secluded, private backyard for a lazy afternoon and/or pre-dinner drinks.The kitchen is fully equipped and there is a full laundry with both washer and dryer and an all white bathroom. Upstairs is the tranquil, sun drenched bedroom with a queen bed.
Location is everything! The home is a short walk to Balmain and Rozelle villages on Darling street, where there are some of Sydney's best cafes, pubs and patisseries. A bus stop, just metres from the front door will get you to the heart of Sydney in less than 10 minutes. The famous bay walk and Dawn Fraser baths are also a stroll away.
Interaction with guests
I will organise a friend to welcome you, give you the keys and answer all your questions.
Other things to note
Make yourself at home!
Please Respect My Home.
• Property is for use of booked guests only and parties, noisy social gatherings are strictly prohibited
• There is to be no behaviour / noise that impact negatively on neighbours and local community
• Courtyard /balcony areas are not to be used in any way that creates noise or other disturbance for neighbours – they should not be used between 9pm and 8 am
• When absent from the property all windows and doors are to closed and locked to avoid security and water damage issues
• Smoking is prohibited inside or outside on the bedroom balcony
• Any breakages / damage to be reported to us
Breach of these House Rules is a breach of the Terms and Conditions of occupancy and the owner reserves the right to terminate permission to occupy and to evict guests or visitors who refuse to follow these House Rules or who create a nuisance
(In accordance with National Holiday Letting Code of Conduct 2012)
NB: You have agreed to abide by these House Rules prior to making the contract (paying deposit) – failure to do so may result in immediate eviction without return of tariff – this is enforceable under guest status stay.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.