Spend your next vacation in a beautiful waterfront house, located right on a sandy, no bank Puget Sound beach. With a spacious master bedroom suite, second bedroom and bath, large living room, full kitchen, sitting room and dining room....
In addition of King, and queen size beds. We have a queen size airbed or sofa bed you can use for extra people.
Other things to note
There is plenty of parking between the house and the street.
Vacation Rental Rules:
1. Smoking is NOT allowed OR Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. House is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
3. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
4. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house.
5. Jacuzzi Tub: No children under the age of 13 permitted in hot tubs at any time without adult supervision.
6. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace. Please keep the area clean.
7. Water and Septic: The Cabin/House is on a community water and septic systems. The mineral content in the water. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages.
8. There are NO additional cleaning fees added to totals, although be sure and follow the check-out procedures, you can expect additional fees to be charged to your card on file or against the security deposit. We do not expect or want you to be cleaning on your vacation, but we do expect the property to be in a tidy, respectful condition when you leave, as you would your own home.
This host has 18 reviews for other properties.View other reviews