Located in a popular family neighborhood in the 20th arrondissement of Paris, a typical Parisian STUDIO of 30 m2 renovated by architect in 2013. Very bright and cozy. Close to public transportation (bus / metro / tramway). Ideal for 2 or 4 people.
On the fourth floor of a 1930's building, this is a charming 30 square meter flat located just around the corner from “La Campagne à Paris”, near the famous Père-Lachaise Cemetery, in the lively and family-friendly 20th district of Paris. Newly renovated in a contemporary style, the apartment is very bright and retains some of the traditional Parisian decor features such as traditional Parisian wood flooring.
A cozy entrance opens up onto a fully equipped kitchen (microwave, fridge, ceramic hob, toaster, electric coffee machine, electric kettle….) and a comfortable living room (15sqm) furnished with a queen size bed (new mattress), a double sofa bed, and ample storage, Flat screen TV ( with International channels).
Large bathroom with shower and storage space. Hairdryer available.
Baby cot available upon request.
Bed sheets and bath towels provided.
Free wifi available.
- FOR ALL ARRIVALS :Please arrive at or around the time agreed upon. Times are flexible according to your requirements and ours, it is important to be able to organize before. Thank you for your understanding.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you.
A bientôt !
We do not accept pets.
This accommodation is non-smoking.
Interaction with guests
I work from home and am available most of the time if you need anything. Just give me a ring!
- The apartment is for 4 people MAXIMUM (bedding, towels, cutlery, glasses, plates ..) Do not exceed this figure, for reasons of housing insurance (However we can accept 2 adults and 3 children).
- Thank you for respecting the tranquility of the neighbors, both in the apartment, and in the stairwell (especially at night).
- Parties are not allowed in the apartment.
- Please leave the apartment clean, dishes done, and empty the trash (the garbage bins are located in a small room off lobby of the building, left of the lift). Please leave empty glass bottles in the apartment, as they're recycled in a special location.
- If you've used it, please leave the sofa bed in the open position when you leave the apartment (it's easier for us to clean).
- BE CAREFUL : the apartment is located on the 4th floor with lift BUT the 3rd floor by the stairs!
- The apartment is non-smoking.
- PLEASE DO NOT LET IN solicitors (there are many in Paris, and they often say they want to check gas, chimney flues we don't have, etc.). Only let someone in if you know them! If technicians need to check something inside the apartment, I'll let you know in advance.
- FOR ALL ARRIVALS : For your arrivals and departures please arrive at the time we agree upon together time.
- Generally, check in time is 3:00 pm (15:00). But hours are flexible according to your requirements and ours - we just need to discuss before.
- For departures, you must leave the apartment before 10:00 am. This may also be negotiable, depending on the next arrivals.
We hope you have a wonderful stay!
Bonjour! I'm Alysa, an American who's called Paris home for more than a decade. I've traveled a lot, especially in Europe and the US, but the City of Light is my favorite place in the world, and I love welcoming people here.
I'm a writer, travel planner, and cat person, among other things. Besides my family, what I love most in the world are: books, travel, museums, history, hypocritically critiquing celebrity fashion, and cookies.
Like my friend and neighbor Nathalie, I want you to feel welcome, comfortable, and even inspired in our charming studio. And as someone passionate about Paris, I'm always ready with tips on what to see (from the "musts" to the offbeat), great local places to eat and shop, and more.
Bonjour! Je suis Alysa, une américaine qui vit à Paris depuis une bonne dizaine d’années. J’ai beaucoup voyagé, surtout en Europe et aux Etats-Unis, mais la Ville Lumière est mon endroit préféré au monde.
Je suis écrivain, organisatrice de voyages, et fan de chats entre autres choses. En plus de ma famille et de ma ville, j’aime les livres, les voyages, les musées, l’histoire, faire des critiques hypocrites sur la mode « people » et les biscuits.
Comme ma copine et voisine Nathalie, je voudrais que vous vous sentiez chez vous, à l’aise, cosy, et même inspiré(e) dans notre charmant studio. En tant que passionnée de Paris, je serai toujours là si vous le souhaitez pour vous donner des suggestions sur quoi faire ou voir (que cela soit des « musts » ou des choses insolites), des supers restos ou magasins du quartier, etc.