Located between Copacabana and Ipanema, in less than 10 minutes walk you will arrive at both of the most famous beaches of Rio de Janeiro! Residential and safe street, equipped and cozy apartment! Tube station in front of the building! Wifi, AC, TV..
- The apartment includes: Internet wi-fi, air conditioning, hot shower, kitchen with stove and utensils, microwave, TV, clothes hangers, hair dryer, etc. I offer clean towels and sheets for all my guests -
First, it is necessary to highlight the fantastic location of the apartment. The subway station General Osorio is in front of the building and several bus stops are nearby, allowing access to the whole city.
In addition, the beaches of Copacabana (just 2 blocks), Ipanema and Arpoador (just 3 blocks) are within a 10-minute walk. Moreover, you'll find a bar/restaurant around the corner of my street, groceries stores, supermarket, drugstores and several restaurants in just one block . The General Osório square also has a variety of entertainment and food and it is just 2 blocks away from my building. Thereby, the location of the apartment is unique and you will easily have access to everything you want!
The apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a residential and safe street, so it is pretty quiet. It is perfect to rest after a long day enjoying Rio.
To sleep, plus a sofa bed, the apartment has a mezzanine where there are two single beds. I offer clean towels and sheets for all my guests.
Building with 24 hour doorman, closed circuit TV and intercom.
It is worth saying that in front of the building there is a bike rental "Bike Rio" available to users every day of the week.
Any questions, just ask!
Guests will have full access to the apartment.
Interaction with guests
I will be available to assist guests with information or any problems. If you want to drink a beer, maybe I can be available too! :)
Other things to note
The building has 24 hour doorman. I will personally present all the guests to the doorman and leave clear instructions that NO ONE else can go up in the apartment unless I allow previously. Please avoid unnecessary confusion. If will be more than 4 guests or you want to bring someone to the apartment, please ask my permission first.
Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I just want to ask you two things before confirming the booking: Please read the House Rules. And also send a message to me, saying something about you and why you are coming to Rio? Where you are from? Etc. Thank you.
Please, I ask only basic care to my apartment:
- It is not allowed the entry of any person other than the agreed on Airbnb, except with my express permission.
- Do not smoke inside the apartment.
- Pets are not allowed.
- When you arrive from the beach, wash your feet to clean the sand and not sit in wet/dirty clothes on the couch or in bed.
- Always lock the door of the apartment.
- Avoid noise after 10 PM.
- Try to keep the apartment clean and tidy, throwing the garbage out. There is a trash in the building and on the street.
- Turn off all the lights and all electronic devices when leaving the house, such as air-conditioning for example.
- In the event of key loss left under guest responsibility, I will have to change the lock and the guest will pay all the expenses.
- On arrival, You are required to show your ID/passport to copy and to sign a Statement of responsibility guaranteeing acceptable conduct in relation to the apartment.
- - Guests must fill out a form with personal data, identification number, passport, home address, phone, email and date of departure. This is required to register the names of people who will be in the apartment and allow access to the building.
- ENJOY RIO!
Olá, meu nome é João, tenho 24 anos, nasci e cresci no Rio de Janeiro/RJ, mas já morei em Londres (Inglaterra) e Porto (Portugal). Atualmente estudo Direito na UERJ. Adoro conhecer novas pessoas e com elas novas culturas, estilos de vida, histórias, pensamentos. Também gosto de sair, aproveitar meu dia, principalmente com meus amigos.
Decidi fazer Airbnb no meu apartamento depois que tive uma boa experiencia com o próprio site em algumas viagens que fiz pela Europa! Utilizei o serviço em países como Itália e Roménia e fiquei muito satisfeito com o que recebi e com a filosofia do Airbnb, que permite viver de forma mais intensa o lugar que você está conhecendo.
Hello, my name is João, i`m 24 years old and i was born and raised in Rio de Janeiro, but I have already lived in London/England and Porto/Portugal. Nowadays I'm studying Law at Estadual University of Rio de Janeiro. I really love to meet new people, know new cultures and listen to different histories of lifes, curiosities, etc. I really enjoy to hang out with my friends and seize my day (and night)!
I decided to do Airbnb in my apartment after I had a good experience with the site itself on some trips I made in Europe! I used the service in countries like Italy and Romania and was very pleased with what I got and with the philosophy of Airbnb, which allows live more intensely the place you are meeting.