About this listing
Hi, Nice to meet you!
We would like to open our house to the people who visit Korea.
1. Location, Feel the real Korea's life!
Our Apartment is located north-east part of Seoul. This is not commercialized or tourism area, but you can feel real Korean's local life style.
- Small stream in front of house.
In front of apartment, there is a stream called Jungrancheon, You can walk, run, or ride a bicycle alongside stream. Jungrangcheon is across the Seoul North to South and meet the Han-River at the end of its stream, so if you like to run or bicycle, you can try to run to the Han-River as well.
- Go to the Mountain : Yongmasan/Achasan
There are two mountain nearby house called Yongmasan and Achasan. Seoul is the city which is surrounded by many mountain. You can hike beautiful mountain in the city from my home.
- Public transportation
You can also using bus/subway from our home easily.
There are two subway station. (Janghan-pyeong Station Line #5 / Yongmasan Station Line #7) Also there are buses heading to city center.
2. About Apartment
- You can have your own private room. It is clean and well furnished.
- Breakfast is offered. You can choose Korean Breakfast , American Breakfast.
- Check in /out time is basically 13:00 / 12:00, but it is negotiable.
- We have a small dog in our house.
You are always welcome and I hope to see you soon in Korea.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 21 reviews for other properties.View other reviews