A separate room & Queen bed (160x200cm) in a new apartment with modern facilities, access to kitchen and toilet. We don't accept parties of more than two people.
Location (Please do search carefully before booking):
- 15 minutes to the city center and 20 minutes to the airport by train (plus 3-5 minutes walking from the house to the station).
- Buses and food markets are only 2-3 min walk away.
The room is around 15m2 with a double bed which is suitable for 2 people. Inside the room there are table and chairs, wardrobe, pretty light and a wide decent view to the outside area as the apartment is located at 4th floor. The apartment has 1 toilet with private washing machine and also a kitchen with full of kitchen stuffs. There is also a shared balcony located next to the apartment where guests can enjoy the fresh air.
Guests have free access to their room, the kitchen and the toilet with shower (NO access to washing machine). Guests are welcome to cook and to store their own foods and beverages in the fridge. There are also many board games in the games shelf in the common area at the entrance door, and guests are freely to take and play it around.
Interaction with guests
We have a quite flexible timetables, sometimes we are at home but sometimes outside. We are always willing to answer all the inquiries from the guest as well as to have talk and chat. We are also happy to provide guilds for trips and famous sightseeings around Helsinki.
Other things to note
Please let us know before hand your planning trips and routes so we can discuss more about how to improve your staying experience here.
You can also check the public transport from the web site hsl.fi
As we will give you the key to use, please keep it carefully. If you lost the key, please inform us as soon as possible. The penalty fee for the lost key is 150 euros based on the regulations from housing company.
1. We DO NOT provide any laundry/washing services or assistances in this apartment
2. No smoking are allowed in the apartment. However, you can smoke in the balcony outside.
3. You must let your neighbors have their night-time peace from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. on weekdays, and on weekends and holidays from 11 pm to 8 am. Loud playing and singing, and other excessive noise nuisance is forbidden at all times.
NOTE! If our neighbors cause great disturbance or excessive noises, please kindly inform us. We will try the best to settle by communicating with them.
4. Moderate beverage consumption is allowed (e.g. a glass of wine or beer) but excessive drinking, using drugs and other illegal or otherwise rude behavior is strictly prohibited.
5. Any damage to our property (in the shared areas, the toiler or the guest's room) will be deducted from the security deposit or according to its value.
6. Upon leaving the apartment, please ensure that the doors are locked tightly.
7. We may check your passport and ID if needed to confirm the identity.
8. If we are not at home or for some reasons, please contact us by phone as it is the quickest way to get to us.
9. In case of emergency, please do according the rules provide inside the apartment.
The guest's room
1. Please keep your room clean and tidy. We will take care of cleaning the shared areas. However, the guest is responsible for cleaning his/her room and the private toilet during the stay.
2. The guest is responsible for his/her belongings and valuables during the stay.
3. We will not be entering the guest's private areas at all during the stay.
Visitors of the guest
1. No overnight visitors allowed.
2. If you are to bring a visitor over during other times and spend time in the shared areas of the apartment, please be considerate towards others. Guests are responsible for the conduct of their visitors. Maximum number of visitors at one time is two.
3. No parties or big gatherings allowed.
Shared areas (kitchen, eating space, bathroom)
1. Please ensure that you clean up after yourself in the shared areas, especially the shower and if you cook or use any of the kitchen utensils, dishes, glasses, etc. and return them to their original place.
2. You can use the fridge (and freezer) to store your food but they need to be kept tidy. Any leftovers should be put into tupperware (provided) or in dishes covered with plastic wrap.
3. Guests are freely to play board games which are easily accessible. However, please keep the games as their original. In case any lost or damaged to the games, an equal amount will be charged from the deposit.
--- We wish you a pleasant stay in Helsinki :) ---
We are researchers and journalists. We usually work on our own project. We enjoy watching movie, cooking delicious food as well as playing board games. We always want to meet and make friends with people all around the world. We hope that you can have a wonderful time stay in our spacious apartment :)