About this listing
Beautiful riverfront mid-century modern A frame cabin for year round fun! Close to skiing in White Pass, Mount Rainier and Mount Saint Helen National Parks, amazing fishing on the Cowlitz river.
Light filled open living space, wood burning stove, BOSE surround sound, cable TV, high speed wireless internet, leather sectional, hot tub, big deck, gas BBQ, man cave with pool table/mini fridge/50" 4K TV, washer & drier, 80 gal water heater, air conditioning, fully fenced yard, hammocks.
Beautiful A frame cabin for year round fun! 35 minutes from skiing in White Pass, 45 minutes from Mount Rainier and Mount Saint Helen National Parks, and 3 minutes walk from amazing fishing on the Cowlitz river; this cabin has it all. With 2 bedrooms and a loft, with one king, two queen and a bunk bed, plus a futon, the cabin can sleep up to 10 people. The beautiful deck off of the kitchen comes with a gas BBQ and outdoor seating. a four person hot tub has been recently added to the property. The mudroom on the bottom floor has plenty of space to store your ski or hiking gear. The rec room on the bottom floor comes with a pool table, a 50" 4K TV and a mini fridge to keep your drinks cold. The cabin sits right beside the access to the river front, for excellent fishing and resting by the Cowlitz river.
The open space living room comes equipped with a cast iron wood burning stove, a brand new italian leather sectional couch, a 32" flat screen TV with BOSE surround sound, a dvd player (with a fully stocked film collection), HD cable TV, and a table with seating for up to 10 people. The cabin comes already with plenty of wood for the stove, already chopped and ready to be burned.
The kitchen comes fully stocked with pots, pans, spices, coffee, and kitchen utensils.
The cabin has been recently outfitted with an high efficiency 80 gallons hot water heater so you can have plenty of how showers after a long day on the slopes. The cabin also comes with air conditioning for those hot summer days.
Summer renters can access the community's swimming pool and 9 holes golf course for a small fee ($2pp swimming pool and $10pp golf to be payed at the club house, approximately 1.5 miles from the cabin).
Manual entry gate and key pad for garage entry.
Other things to note
Three night minimum for holidays.
Non smoking. Sorry no pets.
1. No one under the age of 25 is permitted to rent the cabin.
2. A $750 refundable security deposit is required for the cabin. The deposit can be used to cover the costs of: damages, missing items, extra cleaning or any expenses incurred by the renter beyond the $750 deposit.
3. Directions and key code will be e-mailed to you prior to your arrival. Check-in time is 3:00 p.m.(PST). Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.(PST).
4. All reservations are subject to AirBnB cancellation policy.
5. Pets are not permitted. Evidence of a pet after check out-$500 charge.
6. Evidence of cigarette smoke-$750 charge.
7. You agree to indemnify the owner for any damage to the property that occurs during your stay. We reserve the right to inspect the property during your stay. You agree to refrain from any activity which interferes with the neighbor's peace and observe quiet hours from 10PM-7AM.
8. We are not liable for failures of any equipment, systems, or appliances, as major repair problems cannot be foreseen. Tenant acknowledges that unless Owner is notified on day of check-in of any damage or cleaning concerns, then thereafter, all damages or concerns to the property during the occupancy will be Tenants responsibility and must be reported to Owner and paid prior to departure. Rearranging of furniture is not permitted. Violation of any of the above could result in the forfeiture of all monies and eviction.
9. If the Tenant or any member of his party violates any of the terms of this agreement, Owner may terminate this lease with no refund and enter the premises to remove the tenant, his party and their belongings according to the Vacation Rental Act.
10. The Tenant agrees to release and indemnify the Owner and its Agents from all liability, should anyone be injured upon the premises during the lease.
11. The maximum number of people that can occupy the cabin at any given time is what the reservation had been booked for, (unless other arrangements were made). Occupy means overnight sleepers and daytime visitors. This cabin is not to be used as a meeting place for parties or reunions (unless previously arranged with the owners). $100 per person/night is charged for unauthorized guests. Violation of this agreement will be the cause for immediate eviction.
By completing this rental, RENTER CERTIFIES that he/she is a responsible adult over age 25 and will be one of the occupants.
This document serves as the rental agreement under the laws of WA, between Renter & BBC Family LLC.
I have read, understand, and agree to the rental terms & regulations as stated above. During this rental, I am solely responsible for all damages.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View other reviews