Great for large families! Spacious! TownHouse at Casablanca Ocean Front Condo-Hotel 2 level TownHouse 2 bedrooms 2.5 bathrooms Ocean Views from the Loft Bedroom on 2nd Floor.Located in North Beach at 6345 Collins Ave On the Beach with Direct access to the Ocean Water from the pool area.Weekends are priced higher than the weekly rate $30 Guest Registration Fee $25 a night for Valet parking 1 car paid in advance
Two level Townhouse. First floor is the granite countertop kitchen and living area with two couches. Second floor has two bedrooms. First bedroom is a loft style bedroom with 1 queen size bed, and 1 king size bed. There is a flat screen tv in the room. The first bathroom has a stand-in shower. In the second bedroom there is 1 queen size bed and 2 twin beds plus flat screen tv. This bedroom has a second bathroom with a tub/shower. First floor has a half bathroom. Large kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator and ice maker, and a stove/oven. Two dining tables. Large L shape couch and 1 flat screen TV. All tv's have basic cable. Plus the building has free Wi-Fi. There are laundry rooms in the building on every floor with coin washer and dryers. Valet parking is $25 a night and we only have one space guaranteed. We must pre register you and the vehicle. Registration of your stay with the building is an additional one time fee of $30. Payment for this and valet can be made as an additional fee on Airbnb resolution center. Townhouse can sleep 10 people but there is an additional charge after 6 people. It is $25 per night per person after 6 people. The Townhouse is spacious and open. The balcony/patio is overlooking the cabana pool area.
The Casablanca has a Heated Pool and Direct Beach Access from the pool. There are chairs around the pool. There is a restaurant and bar in the lobby of the building. The building has free Wi-Fi. No password. It is called Casablanca. There are laundry rooms in the building on every floor and machines are coin operated. One Valet parking space is available for $25 per night. You will need to register your stay with the building and that is $30 and I will collect the payment before you arrive. The payment can be made as an additional fee on Airbnb. Early check-in and late check -out is $50 an hour. There is no daily maid service. You will need to throw away your own trash. Thank you!
Interaction with guests
Myself or my Mom greets the guests the day they arrive. We give them a tour of the building and pool area. I am available by phone, text, or e-mail during your stay. Please call me if you need anything. Please report any issues immediately to me. If the guests arrive late than we provide them with a lockbox with key inside. Thank you.
Other things to note
There is valet parking at a cost of $25 a night and we only have one space to offer you. Registration of your stay with Casablanca Condo Building must be made in advance. It is an additional cost of $30 total per reservation to register and that will be charged thru the AIRBNB Resolution Center along with the parking if needed. All guests need to be registered. We will need to photo copy the identifications of the individuals staying in the Townhouse. This is how we will verify you. Please throw away all your trash in the building trash chute and wash all your dirty dishes when you check out. Please don't take food upstairs to the bedrooms. We will meet you at whatever time after 4pm for checking in. Check in is after 4pm and check out is before 11am. Early check-in and Late check - out is $50 an hour. There is not daily maid service so you need to clean up after yourselves. Thank you!
• Check-in time is 4PM. Check-out is 11AM. We will need a government issued photo identification for each guest before check -in.
1. No Smoking inside/indoors and no smoking on patio/ balcony. There is a $200 fine against security deposit for smoking indoors. Smoking area for the building is located by the restaurant pool area where there are tables and chairs.
2. No Pets Allowed on the Property.
3. No throwing items from the loft to the first floor.
4. No loud music on the patio/balcony.
5. Please leave all soiled/dirty towels in the bathroom and all soiled/dirty sheets on the beds. Please don't leave on the floor in the bedrooms.
6. Please throw away all your trash in the building trash chute. The trash chute is located off the lobby in a hallway. Don't leave boxes of pizza or food on the counter. Please throw away before you leave as we don't want bugs.
7. Please place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher.Please wash your dishes and don't leave them dirty. Remove all food from the pots and pans.
8. No food in the bedrooms. Please don't take food upstairs. No drinks in the bedrooms as we don't want to spill on the beds or stain the furniture with cup rings.
9. Before entering the building wipe off all the sand from your feet and legs. Please don't bring sand into the townhouse.
10. Please leave the air conditioning on the day you check out. Leave it between 68-75. Do not turn off the a/c. Please leave it on A/C Cool do not move it from cool. Please leave Windows closed and don't leave balcony patio door opened when not using it.
11. No loud music after 11 PM.
12. Please do not schedule an event or large party with people here. It is a quiet building.
13. Please do not leave children under 18 unattended.
14. Please turn off televisions and kitchen appliances when you leave.
15. Wipe down all kitchen counter tops and sweep the kitchen floor when you leave.
16. Please leave furniture in the original position and do not move it around.
17. Please do not sit on furniture with wet clothes or towels.
Any damage noticed upon arrival should be reported to Lisa immediately or you may be charged for the cost of the repair.
At booking there is a $30 Building Registration Fee.
Please let Lisa know if you need the $25 a night one Valet Parking Space and $50 per hour Early Check- in and or Late Check- out.
Please read my reviews. I live in Miami Beach and I am a Realtor in Florida. I manage and own my own properties like the one I share with the Airbnb community. I own a beautifully clean TownHome available only thru Airbnb in Miami Beach (North Beach neighborhood area) at the Casablanca Condo-Hotel. I am bi-lingual speaking English and Spanish.
I have over ten years experience in the real estate business working with landlords and tenants. I have lived on Miami Beach for over ten years. The area of North Beach is a up and coming with new restaurants and local entertainment venues. It's close to the famous FontaineBleau Miami Beach Hotel and the JFK Causeway to the mainland.