ENTIRE FLAT, 3BED, 2BATH, 10MIN FROM YONGSAN STATION / PERFECT UNIT FOR FAMILY TRAVELERS NEAR HAN RIVER !
BESIDES, ASIA'S LARGEST DUTY FREE SHOP JUST OPEN AT YONGSAN STATION.
--- NOTICE ---
1. Captain Ryan has 8 other residences and they are near from each other. Please refer to the host's another listings and ask to Ryan via message if your dates are available.
2. Congratulation! the Asia's largest duty free mall (HDC Shilla) has been opened at I park mall near Yongsan station
3. A new subway line (Kyungeui & Chungang) opened so you can easily arrive to Yongsan station by subway with only one transfer (at DMC station) from Incheon international airport. Also becoming easy to access to Kangnam, Hongdae and DMC area in Seoul and Kangwon province by subway.
3. If you need a help for travelling ski resorts in Kangwon province, please ask to Captain Ryan. He will give you the best solutions.
You'll hardly find such a convenient, comfortable place anywhere in Seoul!
It's Korean style 3bed 2bath apartment where located in center of Seoul, face to Han River, called Yong-San (Dragon Hill). The apartment provides wide living room, fully equipped kitchen, 2 single rooms with working desk, master bed room with individual bath, laundry room, and wide balconies both living room and master bed room, where you can enjoy fine view of Han-river and downtown Seoul.
The apartment provides the amenities - 42 inch satellite TV, PC with high speed internet, laundry machine, 750 liter refrigerator, rice cooker, toaster, coffee machine, air conditioner (living room only), and humidifier and high speed WiFi available.
Interaction with guests
Your host, who is current working at a five star hotel, always ready to serve you. Airport pick-up, rental service, and luggage keeping available upon your request.
- PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE YOUR RESERVATION -
1. NO-SMOKING, NO PET ALLOWED
2. SOME BELONGINGS IN THE DRAWER, STORAGE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH OR USE AND FURNITURE IS NOT SUPPOSED BE RELOCATED.
3. PLEASE TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES BEFORE ENTERING THE LIVING AREA
4. PLEASE WATER THE PLANTS ONCE A WEEK (SUITE ONLY).
5. PLEASE TURN OFF THE AIR CONDITIONER AND HEATER BEFORE YOU GO OUT SOMEWHERE.
6. IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO THROW THE TRASH (PLEASE USE OFFICIAL PLASTIC BAG) AWAY AS WELL AS RECYCLING THINGS. (SUBJECT TO 50 USD DEDUCTION FROM YOUR DEPOSIT).
7. UNUSUAL CONSUMPTION OF ELECTRICITY (OVER 10Kw / Day, Normal 5Kw), GAS (OVER 5lube / Day, Normal 3Lube) WILL BE SUBJECT TO DEDUCTION OF SAFETY DEPOSIT (GAS : 5USD / 1lube, ELEC : 5USD / 1Kw)
8. POLLUTED OR DAMAGED BLANKET, WALL PAPER, FLOOR WILL BE SUBJECT TO DEDUCTION OF SAFETY DEPOSIT.
This host has 538 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm a father of two children and currently working at five star hotel in Korea.
I enjoy listening music, swimming, bicycle riding, mountain climbing and reading.
I delightfully invite you my place where you feel comfort as if your home.