You are going to love this little space I'm renting. The apartment is very clean, full of light and quiet. A and 1 trains nearby
- The space DOES NOT have an actual door BUT the way is set up provide more than enough privacy.
You are going to love this little space I'm renting. The apartment is very clean, full of light and quiet. Own closet to keep the luggage and hangers for the clothes, drawers attached to the bed and a stand to organize your belongings A train half block away and 1 train 2 blocks away. Surrounded by delis, restaurants, supermarkets, laundry place and bars.
- The space DOES NOT have an actual door BUT the way is set up provide more than enough privacy
- If you are planning on having a spa retreat meaning staying in my apartment all day long, my apartment is not for you so keep scrolling down to other listings.
- You need to grasp the concept of airbnb and understand that you are NOT staying at an hotel with amenities and vip treatment even though my apartment is beautiful and clean, still is not an hotel.
- The use of common sense and doing the homework of reading every email sent by airbnb giving the necessary information about the location and apartment number, etc is a must.
- Again use your common sense and make your notes before arrival to avoid unnecessary back and forward texting asking questions that you already have responded by me and airbnb.
- IF YOU DONT KNOW what a mastelock is, use the web to find out what it is before arriving (that is what I do when I don't know something) but don't come to my board saying that you had a problem opening the door because YOU don't know what a masterlock is, which is a simple solution we hosts who have a job found to be able to do this.
- IF you have a royalty complex and are high maintenance The Plaza Hotel and Ritz Carlton are close by feel free to pay $400+ at night not less than $50 which is what you pay here.
No cooking but allow to keep food in the fridge.
Interaction with guests
Guest can definitely ask me any question or help with directions via airbnb mailing or my phone.
Other things to note
The space DOES NOT have an actual door BUT the way is set up provide more than enough privacy.
NO shoes allow inside the apartment at any moment.
- The space is only reserved for the guest, no bringing people to the apartment.
- Keep the apartment clean and neat
- If lose the keys and keypad there is going to be a charge
- No smoking
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews