About this listing
3 Brm Family villa home.
Walking distance from central Hamilton
On main Bus Routes
Walking distance to Universtiy
Close to great schools (Hillcrest, Hamilton Girls, Hamilton Boys, St Johns and Sacred Heart)
Other things to note
We have this house Villa on Grey St, Villa on Wellington plus Villa on Nixon and Unit on Nixon if you are booking a group all within 5 mins walk of each other
Below is some frequently asked questions? If you have any further questions please let me know.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Do you supply linen and Towels?
- Yes we do. All beds have sheets, duvet, foot blanket and there is a spare blanket in the cupboard. Each bed will have two towels. There are also tea towels and shower mats.
2) Do you supply Kitchen Equipment
- Yes we do. Your kitchen is fully equipped with the basics such as Plates cutlery, bowls, Pans, fry pan and electric fry pan plus rice cooker and microwave a long with toaster and jug.
3) Do you supply cleaning equipment
- Yes all houses come with basic dish liquid, dishwasher tablets (if there is one), floor cleaner, spray and wipe and toilet duck. There is also clothes, bucket, broom, Mop and Vacuum cleaner.
4) What do you supply in the bathroom.
- We only supply hand soap and toilet paper to get you started. We do not supply shampoo or other personal items. We also supply Iron, Ironing board and Hairdryer.
5) Is there anything I need to replace
- Yes we provide and Washing Powder for the towels at the end of your stay. If you use this for personal washing it is expected you will replace this.
6) What if I don’t want to pay the cleaning fee?
- The cleaning fee is compulsory and covers an end of stay clean. It is not a daily clean. We want to make sure every person enters the property at it cleanest every time. It is common for everyone to have different cleaning standards and this is why we employ a professional cleaner.
7) What happens if I see something missing or not cleaned?
- This does not happen often at all but I prefer you advise me and I can either come and replace the item or send a cleaner over. Please do not put onto a review at the end if you have not advised me as we will not have the opportunity to put it right and the next person may have gone in (eg if a pan is missing) and had the same experience.
8) What happens with Rubbish?
- There is a rubbish collection on Mondays (Hamilton East) Tuesday (Cambridge). You are only allowed two bags of rubbish. If you have more please do let me know as sometimes we can put next to another house. What we don’t want is rubbish bags of bottles or pizza box’s. These can be put out separately. Our cleaner will come around the night before to put it out. Please make sure it is all outside the door as we do not enter the property while you are there. If you have a ridiculous amount of rubbish (eg 10 bags in 3 days… yes it happens) we will expect you to take some with you or try to reduce the number of bags by sorting the bottles out etc.
9) When is payment due?
- Most websites will have a payment process in place please look at the booking conditions. (URL HIDDEN) or private bookings DO NOT take payment even if you do add your credit card. We do not have the facility to process credit cards not paid via our invoice system. We will send you an invoice for people booking via these sites. Payment is expected PRIOR TO YOUR STAY. We do not take payment at the door. We will not send you the key code and check-in details until payment is made. You can pay by bank deposit (My favourite), Credit Card or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN). Please remember to put your name! As a general rule if you have not paid prior to your stay by the due date you will receive one reminder and then your booking will be cancelled.
10) Do I have to meet you somewhere to get the key
- No this is why you need to pay prior. We have the key on the property in a lock box. When you receive the instructions this will have the code in it.
11) Do you live on the property.
- No. We do not generally bother you during your stay. However we do keep an eye on the property. The cleaner and the maintenance person will also visit doing their tasks to keep the property nice outside. A few of our properties are next to each other so we always look at what’s going on when we clean the other too.
12) What if I want more people to stay.
- That is ok AS LONG AS I AM INFORMED. This is for health and safety. You have paid for a specified number of people. If you wish to add people (even if one night) it is $30 per night per person this covers all costs like laundry, cleaning, electricity and internet usage, general wear and tear. We do keep an eye on the property so if you have booked for one or two people but have 5 cars or use more than the required beds then you will be charged or asked to leave. (We have had someone book for 1 person and have 9 Stay … she was charged per person. If she had booked properly it would have been cheaper). All guests must leave by 10pm and not come back till after 8am.
13) Do we have the whole house or will other people be staying.
- You have the WHOLE house with the exception of 65 Taylor St, Cambridge where you have either the top floor or bottom floor (both self-contained and separate and secure from one another) but you share the grounds.
14) Can I have a party?
- ABSOLUTELY NOT! You are not to have a party in any of our houses. We are only renting it to you to stay. All guests must leave by 10pm and not come back till after 8am. If you are found to have had a party you will be fined $500 and you will have to leave immediately. Plus if I am called out for any reason the charge will be $50. This is serious and we can be closed down entirely for one party. In addition to this we have to make sure the house is presentable for the next person.
15) Is there WiFii or Sky and is it included.
- Yes to both and yes they are included in your price.
16) What is the routine with bedding?
- On the beds you will find a bug protector wrapping the mattress, then a water protector underlay then another underlay. The underlay is washed with every stay. The Sheets are commercially cleaned and the pillows have 2 protectors on and we wash these and the pillow cases with every stay. If you place the pillow in the cupboard we will know it was not used. Duvets are cleaned routinely. We have been told we have the best protection and cleaning routine by the cleaners, commercial cleaner and pest control who deal with hotels as well. We are proud of this.
- Please do not wash the sheets. If you need more we can supply them.
17) Can we change the configuration of the beds
- No We are not a hotel so do not have the room to store extra’s. Every room has a queen bed with a couple of exceptions (see below) We can provide mattresses with extra bedding though but you need to advise us prior to your stay as its first in first served.
- Below are the house configurations
o Unit on 90 Nixon – 2 x Queens + Sofa bed.
o Villa on 90 Nixon – 3 x Queen + 2 x Sofa Bed
o Villa on Grey St – 3 x Queen + Double off one of the rooms.
o Bungalow on Grey – 5 x Queen
o Villa on Wellington – 4 x Queen + 2 x Single
o Apartment on Vialou – 3 x Queen + 2 x Sofa Bed
o Apartment 1 (Upstairs) on Taylor) – 3 x Queen + 1 x Single
o Apartment 2 (Downstairs) on Taylor – 5 x Queen + 1 x Single + 1 x Sofa Bed
o Family Home on Knighton – 3 Queens and mattresses available.
Coming Soon - December 2017 we will have the following in Hamilton Central
o Apartment 2 On Jones St – 2 x Queen and Sofa Bed
o Apartment 3 On Jones St – 1 x Queen 2 x singles and Sofa Bed
o Apartment 4 On Jones St – 1 x Queen 2 x singles and Sofa Bed
o Apartment 5 On Jones St – 2 x Queen and Sofa Bed
o Apartment 6 On Jones St – 2 x Queen and Sofa Bed
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
This host has 53 reviews for other properties.View other reviews