In the resort Cavalaire located in the Gulf of Saint Tropez, apartment of 75 m2 with terrace in a gated community.
A magnificent view of the sea, the islands of Levant and the Massif des Maures.
Enjoy the joys of "snorkeling", fishing and swimming in the creek, in private access, located at the foot of the apartment.
The simplicity of the evenings to watch the laying fishing nets, the ballet of dolphins and admire the magnificent sunsets over the ledge of the Maures.
But also 4 km from sandy beaches and the many sporting activities (boat rental, discovering wrecks and seabed of the Bay of Cavalaire, fishing, canoeing, water skiing ...) in the center of the resort Cavalaire resort for hikers and the discovery of the Cape Lardier the Massif des Maures, or the islands of Port Cros and Porquerolles their fauna and flora.
Multiple cultural activities, the "Romantic Evenings" of Rayol, gardens and workshops throughout the year, the Festival of Ramatuelle and the World Music Grimaud, theater, family outdoor Cavalaire or legendary concerts at the Moutte Castle of Saint Tropez ....
Many restaurants, those feet in the sand at 3 *** Michelin Guide.
Lounge with library and sofa bed for 2 persons
TV / DVD
Master bedroom: double bed 140x190
Bedroom 2: 3 beds 180x80
Bathroom with bath. Toilet.
Kitchen: Refrigerator with freezer, ceramic hob, dishwasher, washing machine, oven, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee maker
Iron, hair dryer, ironing board
Decoration and tableware treated
From (phone number hidden) euros per week depending Cycle
Deposit: € 1000
Included except cleaning (80 euros) and from October to March consumption EDF
The reservation is effective upon receipt of a check, bank transfer or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) 40% of the rental amount. Upon receipt of the deposit the lease will be sent as a guide tips. The remaining 60% must be received 30 days prior to arrival date (January 2006 law applies to all renters)
If you preferred the total tranquility, a shopping service including organic products will be offered.
The highway Luc
Nice Airport (110 km) or Hyères (45 km)
Toulon TGV station (60 km), or Les Arcs Draguignan (50km)
15 km from Saint Tropez
Gassin Golf 10km Beauvallon 14 km