My apartment is located in the heart of Yarraville moments away from nice restaurants, cafes and a 3 minute walk to Yarraville train station with an 11 minute train trip to the CBD.
A 2 bedroom modern apartment minutes from Yarraville's centre.
Access from nearby Train station or all day parking outside the apartment.
Interaction with guests
I work full time and spend a lot of time away from the apartment therefore unfortunately I'm not always able to provide thorough travel advice. I find the best thing for tourists to do is log on to 'trip advisor' and have a look at their list of the 'top 100 things to do in Melbourne'.
Other things to note
My 6 year old son stays over on Friday nights. He is well behaved and doesn't make too much noise.
The TV in the room does not have an antenna and can be operated by USB playback.
I am easy going but appreciate it when guests respect the apartment and do their best to clean up after themselves, the following is expected during your stay:
- Guests are expected to clean the kitchen after use. This includes washing dishes and wiping counter tops & stove after use. Cleaning cloth and spray are provided.
- Guests are expected to do their best to keep noise levels down to a minimum late at night/early in the morning. I work during the day and wake up fairly early and need a good nights rest.
- Guests are expected to keep common areas (eg. lounge) clear of clutter or rubbish.
- Guests are expected to remove dry clothing from the drying rack as soon as they are dry.
- Guests are expected to remove their shoes while inside the apartment
- Guests are to use their own washing powder in the washing machine