Quiet street, less than an hour drive to the city, 5-Minute drive to LIRR train station. Minutes away from the village, which is filled with restaurants, bars, and other entertainment. Short drive/train ride to Stony Brook University & the Paramount.
Access to common areas: Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Den, Bathroom, Half-Bath.
Interaction with guests
I will likely be in and out during your stay.
Other things to note
I adopted a 1 yr old puppy on May 25th. He is a miniature pinscher and he barks when he gets excited (I.e. Meeting new people, hearing other dogs, etc.). I am in the process of having him trained. Please take this into consideration before booking if you have allergies, dislike animals, or you will need utter silence during your stay.
1. At the time of booking, please send me a message telling me what time you plan to arrive. If you are making a same day reservation, contact me first to see what time I will be home.
2. Please text me before just showing up to the house and ringing the bell. I like to put the dog away first so he isn't barking during our entire conversation.
3. Please park in front of my home on my side of the street. DO NOT park in front of anyone's mailbox!
4. Check-In time is 7:00 PM until midnight. If you arrive before 7, the security deposit will be non-refundable as an early arrival fee. Check-out is 11 am, If you leave after that time, the security deposit will be non-refundable as a late departure fee.
5. No smoking inside the house
6. No parties
7. No loud/excessive noise after midnight
8. You may NOT use the washer/dryer
9. If you show up with more people than you listed in the reservation request, I will NOT let you in.
10. If the person that made the reservation is not present upon arrival, I will NOT let you in.
11. In an effort to conserve energy, please do not leave lights on in the room when you leave for the day. Please also unplug any electronics that are not in use.