About this listing
Clean modern property, free Pocket Wi-Fi (UNLIMITED data usage) AND Smartphone rental (UNLIMITED domestic calls) included!
Ease of access: 3-min walk from Tobu Skytree Line Asakusa Sta., 5-min walk from Ginza Line ASAKUSA Sta., and 2-min walk from Sensoji Temple. By train: 2 min. to Tokyo Skytree, 13 min. to Akihabara, 16 min. to Ginza, 17 min. to Tokyo Sta., 18 min. to Tsukiji Fish Market, 26 min. to Shinjuku, 29 min. to Harajuku, 32 min. to Shibuya, and 40 min. to Disneyland & Disney Sea!
Excellent location in the heart of Asakusa, 2-min walk from Sensoji Temple. Convenient access to transportation hubs: 3-min walk to Tobu Skytree Line ASAKUSA Station and 5-min walk to Ginza Line ASAKUSA Station! ASAKUSA Station can be accessed directly (no transfers) from both Narita Airport and Haneda Airport.
The room comes with:
- FREE Pocket Wi-Fi rental with unlimited data usage (it's okay to take it outside with you)
- 2 x Single size beds
- 1 x Sofa bed
- 1 x Table
- 2 x Chairs
- Air conditioner, humidifier
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing machine, detergent, fabric softener, drying rack
- Toilet with washlet, face & hand & bath towels, hair dryer, shampoo, conditioner, liquid body soap
- Kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, electric kettle, pot, frying pan, knife & cutting board, dishes
- 32" TV with HDD recorder
Interaction with guests
I mainly use a key box for check in / check out but I am reachable via email or phone call for any support!
2-min walk from Sensoji Temple.
2-min walk to the nearest supermarket (Maruetsu)
2-min walk to the nearest pharmacy (Matsumoto Kiyoshi)
3-min walk to the nearest convenience store (Mini Stop)
Additionally, there are many convenient facilities such as restaurants, cafes and post office that are all within walking distance from this property!
3-min walk to Tobu Skytree Line ASAKUSA Station
5-min walk to Ginza Line ASAKUSA Station
7-min walk to Asakusa Line ASAKUSA Station
1. No smoking allowed.
2. No pets allowed.
3. Take off your shoes when you enter the room.
4. Keep the apartment clean. Wash all dishes after usage and throw out all your trash prior to checking out--there is a trash disposal room on the first floor of the apartment building.
5. Do not make a lot of noise when you are in the apartment unit or in the common areas.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
Hello, I'm Toku. I'm Japanese but I was born and raised overseas. Over the course of my life, I have lived in 8 different countries spread across three continents, with the most recent one being Japan! I have been living and working in Japan for the past 12+ years and I really enjoy it! I love to travel, play sports and meet new friends!