About this listing
Our 350 sq. ft bachelor style coach house has a stunning floor to ceiling glass wall privately overlooking the gardens. The french doors open up to a cedar deck overlooking the pool and gardens. This newly renovated place is so charming. If you love getting away from it all and want peace and quiet while enjoying hiking or mountain biking some of the world's best trails and still be close enough to take in the city, this is for you. Lynn Canyon, restaurants, shopping and groceries all close by.
Our guest house is set on a 12,000 sq ft private park like setting. Private and fenced in, the tiny house is situated in the back of our yard on the upper level of the garden. Guest house includes one bathroom with a stand up shower. There is a desk for your laptop and a MINI kitchen set up including a mid size fridge/freezer, microwave (NO STOVE) and coffee maker. BBQ is available on your private deck. There is a full size closet, and the day bed couch turns into a king size bed that slides out in a second.
There is a key code entry for access, therefore check in/out is completely self-serve. This is the place to be if you love forest, peace and quiet and recreation. Best suited for 2 adults, or 2 adults and one child who can share the bed.
We also have a 1 bedroom suite available, listed separately on Airbnb. Guests may also book this space. Best suited for 2-4 guests.
Guests have full access to the tiny house, and can enjoy an outdoor sitting area and garden space, BBQ and limited pool usage (with seasonal restrictions; ie. Tues - Fri 9am-3pm for a 2 hour window. No pool use Sat-Mon).
Interaction with guests
I am available by text or phone to answer your questions, help get you acquainted and know any hot spots for you to enjoy your stay.
Other things to note
There is a friendly, quiet, mid-size dog who lives in the main house, but she is older now and is not going to be in the way. That being said, the yard gate must always be closed at all times.
- Please remove shoes at the door
- Please park on the street, directly in front of house
- No smoking
- No additional guests without prior approval
- ZERO pool use on weekends
- Seasonal pool restrictions apply; to be determined with owner (for example Tu-F daytime hours for 2 hour window)
- All minors must be with a guardian at all times (because of pool)
- Absolutely NO glassware near pool
- Respect the neighbours and be quiet after 10:00pm.
- Please close side gate upon entry to backyard, for dog and toddler who live in main house. THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT
- No access to main house (this includes laundry access)
- Be responsible with alcohol consumption
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews
We are a professional couple in our late 30's, both born and raised in North Vancouver, who like to enjoy life and all the beauties Vancouver has to offer. We have two kids. We are Airbnb hosts and enjoy meeting guests from all over the world!