About this listing
Authentic farmhouse set on 25ha of peaceful Waterberg bushveldt. Three double-bed rooms with two en-suite bathrooms, open plan kitchen and living room with large veranda. Surrounded by wildlife and close to all there is to see and do in the Waterberg.
Peaceful and rustic farm lifestyle house. Surrounded by indigenous trees and wildlife in close proximity to town, lodges and activities
Access to town and shops, about 7km. Walking trail through the farm. And close to lots of other game farms, lodges and activities.
Guests have access to kitchen equipment and facilities.
Interaction with guests
I respect my guests privacy and my staff will be on standby to help and take good care of them
It's a peaceful and quite space to breath in the fresh air, listen to the african nightlife come alive and watch clear starlight. Impala, Nyala, and Duiker roam around the farm and house. Be sure to watch the Bush Babies depart from the house at dusk. The sound of Jackal howling at night or the Fish Eagle's scream during the day also makes for a true Waterberg experience.
Own transport recommended
Other things to note
Bring wood/charcoal if you'd like to make a fire or have a braai.
Drinking water, as the water has a slight iron taste.
I have no oven or TV, but I do have a Weber, gas stove and a fireplace.
- Keep all gates closed behind you at all times
- Kill fires before going to bed and be careful not to let the bush on fire especially in winter.
- Smoking only allowed outside and sigaret buds should be killed and kept away from the bush
- Before starting a fire in the fireplace, make sure the chimney mechanism is set to OPEN, to let the smoke through
- Instrument/Piano/organ may be used as long as it is used with respect and left the way you got it
- Please don't scare or feed the animals.
- Don't walk into the bush, stay on the road
- My staff stays 400 meters from the property and will be on standby should you need anything
- Please don't collect wood or anything else from the bush
Enjoy the peace and silence of the bush!
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews