About this listing
This is a lovely house located in the most typical and quiet place of Portocolom, in the historical center, 1 minute from the sea, in the famous boat houses area, where the typical “llaüts” (the traditional wooden boats) are moored.
This is a very genuine place with great beauty and charm, ideal for relaxing, walking, fishing and for children play. It is not at all a touristic site, but a residential area where neighbors always go to spend the summer months.
A 5 minute drive or 15 minute bike ride or on foot, you get to a very beautiful inlet located in a natural area with crystal waters, called s’Algar.
There are also two more beaches called s’Arenal, which are just in the harbor entrance, following the nice road to the famous Portocolom’s lighthouse. It has got parking, two bar restaurants, showers, umbrellas, hammocks, access ramp for disabled people etc. Another great and fantastic beach is Cala Marçal.
THE WAY THE HOUSE IS DISTRIBUTED
The house consists of two floors with total area of 190m2.
- Double access: main façade and back façade. The house gives onto two streets.
- Living room: a three seat sofa with feather filling, with chaise longue with a three positions back. TV, DVD player, Internet and two very comfortable armchairs.
- Dining room: extendable table for 8 persons, fireplace, giving onto covered terrace.
- 3 bedrooms: a) Main bedroom with alcove: double bed, wardrobe. b) Two single beds, two wardrobes and a desk. c) One single bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers. This bedroom is on the ground-floor giving onto the little garden which gives a lot of coolness and has its own toilet, and with access to the rear part of the house, making it more independent.
All rooms are well ventilated and have windows for plenty of light.
- Kitchen: fully equipped. It has a refrigerator, a cooker with oven, espresso coffee machine, all kind of cutlery, glasses, utensils etc.
-Bathrooms: bathroom with a bath on the main floor. Downstairs there is another bathroom with shower and also an outdoor shower in the little garden to rinse off when returning from the beach.
- Terraces: There are three terraces, one of which is covered, another has a large sunshade and terrace furniture. The third one is the roof terrace, it is very spacious and doubles as a perfect solarium, from where you can see the green surrounding countryside.
- Little garden: small garden that gives lots of coolness in summer.
- Garage for a car, bicycles, motorbikes etc.
PRICES per day:
-June and September: 80€
-July and August: 90€
Hello! I'm sure you're going to have a wonderful and unforgettable holiday in my beautiful house near the sea in one of the most authentic places of Mallorca. If you seek tranquility, peace and beauty, you have chosen the perfect place!
I am at your disposal for any help.