About this listing
Hello People. The apartment is newly built, modern and well appointed. It exudes a sense of space with bright, colorful interiors. Its on a first floor of a building with an elevator
The apartment is on the first floor and has an elevator. The entire apartment comprises of 1 large sitting room, 3 bedrooms with attached washrooms, 1 study and reading room, 1 kitchen, 1 front & 1 Back balcony. Bright & colorful interiors.
Guest are welcome to access their own private room, sitting and dining room, kitchen, study & reading room, front balcony, parking area and the elevator. Feel free to indulge in your own cooking or join me to learn some sumptuous Indian food. My space is wheel chair accessible.
COST OF EXTRA SERVICES
Air Conditioning INR 500 per night
Breakfast INR 150 per person
Airport Pick Up INR 1000
Airport Drop INR 500
Kitchen Usage INR 150 per day
Train Tickets Booking Fee INR 150 per person per ticket
Mobile SIM INR 450 includes 1 GB 3G/4G data and 75 Rs talk time, quick activation, verification mandatory, SIM delivered to you
Interaction with guests
I will be delighted for any assistance that you may require round the clock during your stay. I stay by myself most times except when my folks visit me once or twice a year.
My place can be reached with in 25 min from the IGI Airport Terminal 3, the approximate distance is around 12 Kmts. Its a straight drive passing through Mahilpalpur and Vasant kunj leading to the Chattarpur. New Delhi Railway Station and Hazarat Nizammudin Railway Station is just 30 min away using the Delhi Metro. The apartment is in the vicinity of Qutumb Minar ( 3 Kmts), Mehrauli Archaelogical Park ( 2 Kmts) , Jamali Kamali Tomb. The two major malls - Select City in Saket and DLF Promenade Vasant Kunj are in a radius of 5 Kmts.
The apartment is in a residential area. There are two shops inside the enclave that can be used for daily provisions, groceries, milk etc. There is a large super market near the enclave, salons, lots of restaurants, pizza corner etc. Guest can also ask for home delivery. We have a collection of menus from most restaurants in the area.
The apartment is 800 mts from the Chattarpur Metro Station on the yellow line. Auto rickshaws are easily available outside the gate of the enclave and charge 10 Rupees on sharing basis to take you till the metro station. The yellow line is well connected to the city center on one side and the city of Gurgaon on the other. Most Tourist spots such as Old Delhi, Chandni Chowk, Qutumb Minar, Haus Khas Village are on the yellow line hence getting around is easy and convenient. I would be delighted to arrange for taxi in case you require for airport pick up/drop, with in the city etc
Other things to note
I will be delighted to show you around the city and provide interesting stuff to do while you are here. I love to cook and teach Indian food. Please do provide your flight details and arrival time clearly so that I can keep the track of the same and assist you reach the property
(1) Please use ONLY the front balcony for smoking
(2) Do not throw anything such as tissues, condoms etc in the toilet, use the bin
(3) Washing of clothes is NOT allowed. Please contact the host for any washing/laundry needs
(4) Please turn off all electrical appliances when not in use and before leaving your room.
(5) Support my environmental initiatives by conserving water and electricity. Specially using air- conditioning responsibly and switching it off once the room temperature has reached comfortable proportions. Use of fan is encouraged to circulate air.
(6) You get the key for the main entry door of the apartment. The same should be locked each time while accessing it ( both inside/outside) regardless of your host is present or not.
(7) Clear your trash/food boxes from home deliveries from the common areas (lounge, dining area and balcony).
(8) Allow housekeeping staff to clean your room. I follow a consultative approach as far as possible. However I do encourage daily cleaning of the rooms, hence request your support.
(9) Outside guest ( other than the ones booked to stay) are welcome to meet the guest in common area for a reason. Please keep the host informed of the same. Outside guest are strictly not allowed inside the guest rooms.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 27 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I love hosting, make connections with beautiful people around the world. I would be happy to share my local knowledge of the city, best places to shop, tips and some exciting places to hang around.
My interest are travel, cooking, photography, interiors and landscapes. Would be happy to teach some interesting Indian recipes to my guest
I am a practising buddhist , a philosophy that has had such a profound impact and an incredible base to build upon.