About this listing
True authentic New York travel experience. Close to Central park, East river park, Met Museum, Guggenheim. Walk to the end of the street for the official residence of the Mayor of New York city (Gracie Mansion)! His vast and gorgeous garden is open to public., means you too! :)
The loft is in the most prestigious and the safest neighborhood in all of New York city. Come live, not like a tourist. But, like someone from New York!
I am kindly asking you to check our house rules before making any reservations:
1) Please no smoking within the apartment.
2) No kids or pets traveling along.
3) No guests or partying inside the apartment
Wake up in the morning and go for a run in central park reservoir or East river whatever the mood calls for; Stroll around the Mayor's official residency garden. (Mostly a secret that even most New Yorker's dont know.) Have Mediterranean, Mexican, Moroccan, Turkish, Persian, Greek, Italian, Thai, Vietnamese or Chinese restaurant walking not more than 1 block. Do you want to go to a fine wine place, or a dive bar, or a sports bar, or a karaoke, or lounge, or some late night pizza? Did you come back at 4AM from a club, and you want something delivered at your place within 15 mins? This is the neighborhood to be in. Any midtown attraction / main transportation hub / Broadway shows/ Night club in the City is within a $7 cab ride away. Or Uber.
Express subway 86th street station - 4 blocks, Guggenheim, The metropolitan Museum and central park - 5 blocks, East river - 2 blocks, Tons of restaurants and fun bars/lounges 1~2 blocks from the apartment.
At your staying at our wonderful home, you will get at your disposal:
- Fully furnished (with all new furniture), newly remodeled Loft Studio on the ground floor of a well maintained safe building
- Living room/dining area with a cozy and comfy loft for the bed
- Newly redone, and super clean bathroom (non-shared)
- Brand new projector connected with WIFI. Has Netflix connection and streaming from your computer to the 62" projector.
- Life size Dry erase surface on all walls. Enables you to do the mad scientist brain storm if you want to. Dry erase markers provided! :)
- WIFI connectivity for all your WIFI enabled devides.
- Microwave, Stove, refrigerator, plates, cups, pot, pans, and cooking utensils
- Towels, sheets, pillows, blanket
- On call Laundry service.
- Extra pullout couch, should you prefer to split bets or have an extra person staying ($40/person/night)
- On the street level apartment. Though it means a little not too quiet space.. You are in the city that never sleeps. Hey, better get used to it! :) We however, have a white noise machine and ear buds to help you cut out the hustle and bustle and focus on your sleep.
- Just in case it wasn't fully clear, this is a NON-SHARED apartment and you get the ENTIRE place to yourself
We have a lockbox for the checkin right outside the apartment.
The Key Code is 2339
IMPORTANT : Please Take the Lock box into the apartment along with you and leave it on the desk inside the apartment.
(I will send you pics of where to find the lockbox in an email after the booking goes thru.)
Easy express checkout:
Please leave the keys and lockbox inside the apartment and lock the door behind you.
(The apartment front door closes from inside when you press the button on the doorknob. )
Since I am not there, you have the ENTIRE place just for you so you will have access to everything except my clothes and personal items put away on the attic. You will have full use of apartment. There are no other guests scheduled in the period when you plan to visit and I will not be present in the apartment during the length of your stay.
Interaction with guests
My maid and my assistant will be at your disposal to insure that your experience is safe, pleasant, fun, and memorable. The phone numbers will be given to you in check in instructions. Please feel free to ask and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
The neighborhood has museums along central park including the Metropolitan museum and the Frick museum. Go for a fun in the Central park of by the east river.
Close to Central park, East river park, Met Museum, Guggenheim. Walk to the end of the street for the official residence of the Mayor of New York city (Gracie Mansion)! His vast and gorgeous garden is open to public., means you have access too! :)
Located in the heart of the UES(Upper East Side) in a safe, residential neighborhood
- Situated five blocks from 86th street station Express trains 4,5 & local train 6.
- The crosstown bus to the Upper West Side is 2 blocks from the building at 86th street and 1st ave.
- Starbucks, McDonalds, Chipotle, bars, pizza, supermarkets, and pharmacies all within a couple block radius of the apartment
- 5 blocks away from Central Park, 1 block from Riverside Park
- Great restaurants and bars within a block radius
Other things to note
There is a TV. But, no cable television. There is open to air TV.
There is Netflix, Amazon Tv, TED tv and a bunch of other channels on the Roku connected to the 62" projector.
Have fun in New York and enjoy my apartment!! That is the first rule! Other than that please don’t smoke, bring pets or invite unregistered people to my home. Please keep noise level to a minimum and be respectful of other tenants in the building. If you are coming to New York City to party, great! If you coming here to throw a party at the apartment, we are definitely not a match. (There are many restaurants and night clubs in NYC for gatherings, parties and of course meeting new people) Be courteous and treat my apartment like it’s yours, let’s keep it clean and tidy so the other cool guests like yourself can enjoy it! ☺
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 23 reviews for other properties.View other reviews