This is well-renovated Machiya-style house located near Izumisano station. You can stay in the traditional Japanese old private house of 100 years old. This house offers you an opportunity to "Travel like You Live there."
The management has established the following use regulation in order to make our guest's stay safe and comfortable, and requests to observe the rules. Your cooperation will be highly appreciater. Please bear in mind especially that in case these rules are not observed we may refuse to offer accommodation and/or other facilities within premise.
Check-in 1PM - 9PM
Check-out:10AM or anytime before.
No late check-in and late check-out allowed.
1) TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES when entering.
2) NO SMOKING INSIDE THE ROOM.
If you smoke, please do so at the outside.
3) QUIET HOURS ARE FROM 9PM TO 7AM.
4) DO NOT USE KITCHEN AFTER 9PM.
5) DO NOT WATCH TV AFTER 11PM.
6) NO PARTY AND NO LOUD MUSIC in the house. Please respect your neighbors.
Please enjoy your holiday but have a drinking party outside at the Izakaya, night clubs or bars.
7) SWITCH OFF air-conditioner, Room lights and other electric appliances when you go out.
8) KEEP CLEAN.
Clean the apartment when you check out.
9) DO NOT MOVE FUNITURE AND EQUIPMENT in the house and guestrooms without permission.
Put back all equipment, sofa or chairs if you moved.
10) DO NOT USE THE TOWELS OR LINENS IN THE CLOSET.
They are for the next guests. Use the washing machine to wash your towels.
11) IF THE GUEST LOSES THE KEY (room and bicycle), he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. Exact prices will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost. Expect the cost to be 50 USD $.
12) DO NOT LEAVE THE WINDOW OPEN, because STRAY CATS are entering your room.
13) DO NOT GET ON THE ROOF.
14) BE CAREFUL NOT TO DROP THE KEYS AND MOBILE PHONES IN THE TOILET.
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 59 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, I am Yuri
Thank you for seeing my profile.
I was born and raised in Osaka, Japan.
I believe you will enjoy traveling amazing places, eating yummy foods, seeing beautiful scenery and meeting nice people.
I am looking forward to meeting you in Osaka soon!