Villa Gabriella, a cozy three bedroom villa with swimming pool surrounded by a tropical garden is perfect for families seeking a quiet getaway.
- 15 - 20 minutes from the International airport Ngurah Rai.
- Quiet place.
- 15 minutes by car to the nearest beach.
- 10 à 15 minutes by car to several good restaurants in the neigborhood
- Big supermarket within walking distance.
•Private swimming pool (7,5m x 5m), sun terrace
•Large kitchen/dining room (fully equipped)
*The first 18L mineral water
•WiFi normal speed
•Satellite TV and DVD players
•Balé Bengong (gazebo)
- All round staff to take care of everything
- Housekeeper for 8 hours a day to clean the house, to make up the beds, to wash the dirty dish. For a small fee for the cookingservice. She usually begins at 9 AM but the guest can request her to come later.
- Security staff
Note: The staff stay next door.
We can arrange your daily transportation during your stay at our villa. Payment directly to the driver in Indonesian rupiah.
- Airport transfer for Rp 150.000 a car
For 4 people + luggages you will need 1 car
More than 4 people (maximum 6 people), + luggages you will need 2 cars
- Daily transportatiom service on request
There are 3 different kinds of transportation
* 8 hours
* 3 hours
* Just dropping
All of these rentals are including: driver and gasoline
There are 2 types of cars. These cars have an air-condition
- Toyota Innova and Toyota Avanza
- 8 hours a day (Toyota Innova Rp 650.000 and Toyota Avanza Rp (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) hours a day Rp 225.000 (both cars)
- drop-off : Rp 100.000 (Nusa Dua and Jimbaran area, both cars) one way. Rp 150.000 (Kuta area, both cars) one way
- 8 hours: 8 hours consecutively or for example: in the morning you use the car for 2 hours, in te afternoon 2 hours, in the evening you use the car again for 4 hours. If you finally have used the car for 7 hours or 7,5 hours, you have to pay for 8 hours.
- 3 hours: 3 hours consecutively
Terms and conditions By making a reservation, guests accept and agree to these terms and conditions. General The rate is for rental of the whole villa. Rate includes the cost of electricity and water. The Villa is fully equipped with bed sheets and towels. Villa Gabriella is a non-smoking villa for max 6 persons. The numbers of persons occupying the villa must not exceed the maximum number stated in the booking confirmation. Liability We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive travel insurance at the time of booking, to protect you and all those accompanying you for the full time of your visit against illness, including evacuation, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items, theft and other travel contingencies. Please be advised that we are not responsible for any loss or damage to personal equipment and property during your stay. Guests are responsible for looking after the property, leaving it in good order and in a good condition. Guests also undertake to pay for damages, breakages or losses they may be responsible for during the period of their stay. Housekeeping The housekeeper is available exclusively for you from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM seven days a week. The housekeeper is not only there to keep the house clean but also to assist you in shopping and cooking. Simply ask her to go to the store and pick up some items for you. Laundry Please give your dirty laundry to the housekeeper or put it in the laundry basket in your bathroom. Washing and pressing done in-house takes one or two days . Deposit & Final Payment A down payment of 50% of the rental amount must be received by us within 10 days.A full payment is required by 4 weeks prior to arrival date. The down payment is not refundable. Sustainability and environment We and the Staff of Villa Gabriella fully respect the concept of sustainable environment that will conserve energy and natural resources. Guests are requested to make efforts to turn off lights and air conditioning when rooms are not in use. The Villa’s AC units are particularly efficient and can cool a room in a matter of minutes. Please do not leave them running unnecessarily and make sure all doors and windows are closed when in use. Lastly, water is a precious commodity on the island and should be used with care. We thank you for your understanding and your collaboration and we wish you a pleasant stay at Villa Gabriella.