Brand new 2BR+2BH condo with high-end stainless appliances. Located in Marpole area (15 minutes drive to downtown).
15 Minutes to Everywhere in Vancouver
Two bedrooms apartment 960 sq ft
Granville at 70th is the latest high-end residential project in Vancouver West Side developed by Westbank Project Corp
Granville at 70th punctuates the West Side landscape with architectural prowess and elegance. This development redefines Vancouver’s West Side. Two towers reign skyward offering spectacular views. Street-side town homes offer a more intimate style of living, amid lush gardens and boulevards.
Granville at 70th consists of 4 major building elements: a one-storey Safeway; a 19-storey residential tower ; a 14-storey residential tower and a 7-storey slab residential building comprised of 13 townhouses at street level, retail, and condominium units above.
Interaction with guests
The home is host-free, but I like to consider myself the Invisible Concierge.
I will always be available via phone call, email or Airbnb chat at vacation rental management software Airgms
Other things to note
π 24” LG Refrigerator
π 30” KitchenAid Range
π 30” KitchenAid Over-the-range Microwave/Hoodfan
π 24” KitchenAid Dishwasher
π 24” GE White Washer & Dryer
π Royal Grey Stone Counter Top
π Stone Backsplash
π Kohler Sink and Faucets
π Cabinets From Germany
π Solid Oak Veneer Door
π Luxury Vinyl Flooring Throughout
π Modern Porcelain Laundry Floor Tiles
π Sliding Closet Door
π Double Pane Windows
π White Porcelain Bathroom Floor Tile (12” x 24”)
π Porcelain Shower Tile
π High End Toilet, Sink And Faucets
π Walnut Cabinet From Germany
π Granite Counter Top
NO PARTIES, and no smoking! Sorry, no pets.
CHECK-IN TIME IS 4PM AND CHECK-OUT IS 11AM. Early or late check-in/outs can be arranged upon AVAILABILITY but must be arranged in advanced. Late check-in is subject for extra charge $45. Late check-outs resulting in delay of incoming guests will be subject to a $100 fine.
2. NOISE LEVELS – Excessive noise causing disturbances to neighbouring suites is not permitted. In the case of a noise complaint, guests may be subject to a $200 fine from the building.
3. ALL SUITES AND BUILDING COMMON AREAS ARE NON-SMOKING ENVIRONMENTS- You will be charged a $1,000 fine to cover decontamination & strata fines if smoking is detected inside the suite, balcony or building.
4. DAMAGE DEPOSIT - The deposit is not applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to the unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to the departure.
c. No linens or apartment items are lost or damaged.
d. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security company employed by the complex.
Damage deposit will be returned via the same credit card that was charged for the reservations deposit. In the case that damages are done to a suite that exceeds the security deposit, the guest will be responsible for costs incurred and we reserve the right to charge the same credit card for the excessive damages.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The Maximum number of guests for the suite is 6 persons.
7. CLEANING FEE – A one-time departure cleaning fee is required with each rental. This is to ensure a high standard of cleanliness for every guest. There is no daily maid service in the rental rate, however, this can be arranged for an additional rate of $30/hour.
8. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and/or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
9. ENTRY KEYS/FOBS – There is a $125 charge for each set of entry fob and key that is lost. In the case that the key is lost and a representative is required to unlock the suite door with the master key, guests will be subject to a $50 trip charge.
10. Littering is punishable by a fine for improperly disposed of a garbage leaving it next to the garbage container / recycle bins, Nothing shall be allowed to fall from a window or balcony of the unit. Cigarettes, matches, bottles, cans or any other items dropped or thrown from a window or balcony will result in an immediate $200 fine.
From Nov 05, 2017 - Jul 31, 2018 the minimum stay is 20 nights.
Fun-loving and Responsible.
In terms of hosting and travelling... our motto is treat every guest as though they were a good friend of ours and treat every place we stay as if we were staying with a good friend of ours.
Our goal is to have several vacation properties we can use, share with friends and rent to communities like here on airbnb.