New 2 Bed, En-Suite Apt, Sth Facing, Front Ocean Vws, to the rear, overlooking 3 tiered Pools. Large spacious Balcony with comfy recliners. Horizon Pool, Jacuzzi, a/c Gym, Floodlit Tennis Crts. Constant breeze for cool, chilled out relaxing holidays
Accommodation is new & offers peaceful, clean, relaxing holidays. It is situated away from the commercial side of Barbados, but is easily reached by car/taxi etc.
The Apt offers 2 good sized Bedrooms, 1 en-suite. The 2nd Bedroom can accommodate Twin Beds or as a Super King. There is a main Shower Room & WC.
The Kitchen comes equipped with Washing Machine, Dryer, Elec Cooker with large Oven & Grill, Dishwasher, Microwave, Iron & Board & a very large American style Fridge/Freezer.
The lounge opens via French Doors, likewise the main bedroom has large French Doors opening out onto a very large Balcony/Veranda & again this has a large spacious Dining area with Table & Chairs for the all important Al Fresco dining & a Lounge area with plenty of relaxing & comfortable seating.
The sun rises to the back of the apt, giving warm morning sun & sets to the front of the apt, giving valuable shade from the heat of the Caribbean sun, & then take your recliner, along with a glass of something tasty and watch the sun sink into the blue Caribbean sea!
Guests have the opportunity to access all areas of the Apt
Interaction with guests
We are always only a telephone/text/email call away. We have a lovely couple, Terry & Rachelle, who are alway on hand to help out with any Guests concerns/needs etc
Other things to note
Once you have decided to stay at our apt, Brocklestone Hill, we will furnish you with all the information you need regarding the Apt, the Complex, the Area & the Island. Telling you of those "off the radar" places to visit that you wouldn't necessarily find on your own.
We can offer a Meet n Greet service, put you in touch with a good Car Hire company & furnish you with very good driving instructions from the Airport to the Apt, should you not wish to take advantage of the Meet n Greet service.
T & C's
1. Payments for deposit and booking fees will be accepted by BACS, Cash, Cheque. The balance of your Account must be paid 6 weeks before the commencement of your holiday.
2. No bookings can be accepted from groups of either young men or women unless by prior arrangement.
3. There is a £250 deposit for breakages/ damages/lost keys and also to include that the apt be kept and left, in a reasonable standard, as to how you found it please. This will be returned to you on completion of your stay and when confirmation has been received, notifying us that the above is in order. We apologise for the need to do this, but It is to cover in the event of any of the above which might inhibit or spoil for the next Guests coming to stay at the apartment.
4. Bookings are accepted in the order of deposits received.
T&C's - REURNABLE DEPOSIT: 5. In the event of cancellation, we would like to point out that a booking is a contract and deposits will only be returned if the accommodation is re-let, so please inform us early if you have to cancel.
6. Bookings will not be accepted for more people that the numbers quoted on the brochure for the Apt.
7. In the event of fire, storm, tempest or any other disaster which makes your booked accommodation unavailable, we will do our best to provide you with alternative dates or a full refund on your deposit.
8. In order that you may enjoy your holiday we aim to provide you with peaceful surroundings. We reserve the right to evict anyone who causes any excess disturbance, which we consider may be spoiling other peoples’ holiday or is deemed unacceptable by the management.
9. Bedding must not be used outside the apartment.
The Story of Brocklestone Hill : My lovely Grand Mother left her lovely home, Brockles, of 70 Years to my mum, who then decided she would like to buy us all a lovely place in Barbados as we all made frequent trips over there, as my hubby, Laurence comes from Barbados.... His surname is Hill and my Daughter's surname is Stone, so it just had to be: BROCKLESTONE HILL!
I have a couple of motto's in life, which are: Be good to the ones on your way up, as you will sure as hell meet them on your way down!
You Reep What You Sow!