This charming apt has accents from the distant past yet has been renovated with the conveniences of today. Newly renovated kit with stainless steel appliances, 8 ft tall windows, fireplaces, TV with wi-fi & is located in Bushwick Brooklyn
10 mins from city!
The 2 Bedroom apt is on the 2nd floor of a 125 year old brownstone. The entire building has been renovated to keep the integrity of the home yet upgraded with all new plumbing and electricity to suit the needs of today.
Apt#2 has two fireplace mantels, two large closets, 8 foot windows, a kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a living room that gets loads of natural light. It has views of the huge Cedar trees across the way, a beautiful landmark and a lovely garden in the back. It is a beautiful, modern apartment with reminders of the past.
Unless there is an emergency, there is no permitted roof access and hanging out on the fire escape and in front of the building is not allowed.
Interaction with guests
My husband and I live on the bottom two floors, so help is not far if you need it. We hope that you'll enjoy your stay and we're sure that you'll love the apartment. :-)
Other things to note
The train station is only 4 blocks away. Shopping, Laundry, Groceries and fast food eateries are steps away from there. Bushwick is a prime area because it is 10 minutes away from the city during rush hours, 15 mins from Queens, and 30 mins from the Bronx. Bushwick has a mixed variety of cultures and experiences. Welcome to Bushwick.
CHECK-IN TIME is at 9am - 11am
CHECK-OUT TIME is at 11am.
It is possible that it can be earlier or later if you ask the Host atleast 48 hours in advance. Please do not move any of your luggage downstairs until the Host is present at 11am, during Check-out.
Any time change requests as per check-out must be made known to Host at least 48 hours in advance of Check-out time.
• LUGGAGE: When taking your luggage in or outside. Please do not drag the luggage up and down the inside or outside stairs. It will cause damage that you will be responsible for.
• QUIET HOURS are from 11pm to 12 noon. Voices carry so, no talking in the hallways please or stomping on the floors.
• STAIRS: Please, no running up and down the stairs at anytime
• DOORS: Please do not slam the doors and always be sure to close and lock the front door.
• WINDOWS: Please make sure to close all windows upon leaving each day. If rain, forecasted or not, creates standing water on the floor, the floor will be ruined
• HEAT & AIR CONDITIONING: Please turn off the air conditioner upon you leaving for an extended amount of time. If using heat, turn the temperature down upon you leaving for an extended amount of time.
• Please abstain from placing anything damp or wet on the floors. It will ruin them and you will be held responsible.
• Please hang your towels and washcloths on the towel racks only.
• Please do not place towels, washcloths or any other damp, sanitary items on radiators, doors or anywhere else other than their designated area in the bathroom.
• GATE: Please close the gate when entering & exiting the property courtyard.
• SMOKING: No smoking in the house, on fire escape, in front of house or in any other restricted areas.
• EATING: No eating in the bedrooms.
• CLEANLINESS: Please make sure to clean up any crumbs, food or food debris after meals. We don't want any pest problems.
• GARBAGE & RECYCLING: Please rinse and bring down your items for recycling at least every other day. For your separating needs, there are recycle bins located in your apartment. Please be mindful that recycling will be put out for collection on Thursday evenings at 6pm and Regular Garbage will be processed on Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday, so please bring down your garbage earlier that day.
• ESCAPE EGRESSES: The fire-escape and roof areas are for emergency purposes only. Please do not access them for any other purpose besides emergency. If this rule is broken, your reservation will be canceled immediately.
* The amount of persons listed in the reservation are the amount of persons
welcome to stay at the listing.
* No over night guests please.
NO PARTIES NO DRUGS
* EXTENDED STAYS: A wash cloth and towel, bed linens & bed cover will be provided for you. We ask that you please wash them at least once a week.
I am a vocal musician who has traveled all over the world performing. I love different things, places and meeting different people. Making people feel at ease and providing them with what they need makes me feel good. I'd love for you to find comfort in my home from when you open the gate and smell the fresh flowers from the garden to when you enter the furnished apartment and experience the late 19th century perfectly blend with the comfort and amenities of the 21st century. I am also a Kangen Water Specialist & Machine Distributor spreading good health with a machine that enhances the buyer's wellbeing with a machine the transforms harmful tap water into antioxidant water with a higher ph. I cannot live without my Kangen water, my Husband, my family, music and my dog.