About this listing
1 bedroom,1 bath, full kitchen suite with stove, refrigerator and microwave. All with your own private entry. Relax in a quiet getaway with spectacular picturesque mountain views. Enjoy gorgeous sunsets & starry nights sitting on patio!
We will provide you with a complimentary bottle of white or red wine upon your first night of 3 or more nights stay. You are also welcome to pick fresh fruit (orange, tangerine, apple or persimmons) from our citrus trees to enjoy in the morning.
You will have your own private entrance along the side of the house to get to your mountain retreat.
Interaction with guests
We will provide a list of fun things to do and list of our favorite restaurants. We do not want to interrupt your relaxing stay. So if you need anything we are available to offer assistance if needed and want to make your stay as comfortable and unforgettable as possible.
House Rules examples:
Please treat our home as it is yours.
1. No pets are allowed to be brought on the property by the Guest Party.
2. Smoking is not allowed inside.
3. People other than those in the Guest Party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. The Homeowner has not represented this unit as an event facility, therefore, there is a limit to the number of any visitors at any one time (in addition to registered occupants) of two (2). At no time may any of these visitors remain overnight or assume any Guest Party privileges whatsoever, including but not limited to the use of the kitchen or shower.
4. The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest Party. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests in Guest Party are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order and only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. The use of the high-speed broadband internet connection is subject to the terms and conditions set forth by California Internet.
7. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
8. Please clean up after yourself and wash dishes prior to checking out.
9. Please send text message to alert us once you have checked out.
By booking this property, you (the Guest Party) confirm that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms of these rules.
Married to my beautiful wife Carmen and live with my step-daughter Mia. We both enjoy traveling. Carmen has been to France, Italy, Spain, Ireland, Greece, Turkey, Mexico and Canada while I have been to France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Prague, Poland, Sweden, Japan, Canada and Mexico. I produce events and publish a magazine. My wife works as a home health nurse. We enjoy going to concerts or just relaxing at home with a nice glass of wine and listening to music while sitting under the stars at night. Of course it is great to wake up and have breakfast on the patio enjoying mountain views from our backyard. We both love meeting new people and look forward to sharing our home with our guests.