Beautiful 56 sqm flat with exposed beams, located on the 1st floor (one flight of stairs) of an Alsatian half-timbered house.
In the heart of downtown Colmar, in a quiet and flowered courtyard, this fully renovated 3-room flat can accommodate up to 5 people (4 adults maximum).
You will enjoy the private terrace with its outstanding view on the Saint-Martin Collegiate Church.
The flat offers :
- 2 bedrooms, one with a double bed of 160x200 cm, and the other bedroom with a single bed of 90x200 cm
- a living room with sofa bed (bed 140x190 cm)
- a fully equipped kitchen (oven, microwave, induction hob, fridge, freezer, Dishwasher ...) with dining area
- a bathroom (shower, double washbasin and washer dryer),
- a separate wc
- a private terrace of 16m2
Bed linen and towels provided. Final cleaning included. Free WIFI.
Cot and high chair available upon request.
Locked room in the courtyard for your bikes.
Rental for 3 nights minimum in low and middle season, and 7 nights minimum in high season, from Saturday to Saturday (June to October and Christmas period).
Interaction with guests
We live next door and we'll be happy to share our best tips.
Other things to note
Rental for 3 nights minimum in low and middle season (January to May), and 7 nights minimum in high season, from Saturday to Saturday (June to October and Christmas and New Year week).
Arrivals between 2pm and 7pm. Departures before 10am.
Please respect these schedules. For any arrival after 7pm, we will charge an additional 20 €.
This host has 36 reviews for other properties.View other reviews