About this listing
This Beautiful Palolem $2 Holiday Home over looks the swimming pool and is located on the 2nd floor of the tower. The building is equipped with a elevator (lift) & an in house veg-restaurant. The apartment is just 10 minutes away from both the Palolem and Patnem Beach.
Nestled in the south of Goa is a home away from home. Keeping in mind that one would come to Goa to get close to nature and close to the beach. We have to offer a holiday apartment with one bedroom, living area, kitchen and 2 large balconies just overlooking the pool. The apartment is in a secured gated complex just across the road from the sands of Palolem Beach, which is just a 10 minutes walk to the beach.
Guest can access the entire apartment and the valuables inside the space making sure nothing gets damaged.
Interaction with guests
My people at INNGOA Holiday Homes would love to assist or help every tourist or traveler to Goa. Doesn't matter if they are our guests or not.
We would love u to contact us during 10am to 6pm, incase there is an emergency please feel free to call us anytime. We will try to sort out the issue on an immediate note.
Everything is getting so fast paced around us, thats time we definitely need a break. Palolem is a good place to lay down all your burdens and have a good time. Palolem is largely unspoiled and is inhibited by both local fishermen and by foreign tourists who live in shacks along the shore or in the main village itself. The airport is approximately 67km away and the Margao Railway Station is 43kms away. There are bus services at regular intervals of 30 minutes from the beach to the Kadamba Transport Corporation (KTC) Bus Depot in Margao. The nearest Bus Stand is at Chaudi (Canacona City), which is 5 mins from Palolem. But my personal favourite would be to make a road trip out of it.
The best is yet to come, Neptunes Point (south of the main beach) provides with silent noise parties where big crowds of party goers gather every Saturday for some serious partying and dancing to some awesome tunes underneath the starry sky. you will be handed wireless head-phones with different channels to choose from. or you can opt for a quiet, peaceful evening either getting a tan or taking a walk along the beach with it being crescent shaped so that you can see the entire beach on either end. both ends of the beach consists of rocks jutting out into the sea.
Other things to note
Pick Up and Drop to the Airport, Bus Stand or Railway Station can be provided at an additional Cost.
Goa Airport - Rs 2300
Margao Railway Station - Rs 1500
Margao Bus Stand - Rs 1500
Please inform us atleast 2 days in advance to make the necessary arrangements.
**Prices may vary depending on the tourist season
INNGOA Holiday Homes request you to follow a few rules in order not to have any untoward incident in your lovely stay in Goa.
1) We would love our guests to keep the place Neat and Tidy.
2) Swimming Pool can be used only with swimming costumes.
3) All visitors must sign in with the security at the gate.
4) Please obey the 10 km/h speed limit around the complex.
5) Please park your vehicles at the side of the road to avoid inconvenience to the other residents/guests.
6) Please don't blow the vehicle horn within the complex.
7) Please keep noise down especially after 10 pm.
8) Please use clothes drying racks and do not dry clothes in the balconies or in common areas.
9) Please do not flush anything accept toilet paper in the toilet.
10) Garbage Bins are provided around in the common areas.
11) Join us in conserving energy by switching off the lights and other switches before stepping out of the room. Specially the Air-Conditioner and Hot Water Geyser.
12) Please keep the stairways clear at all time.
13) Please obey the Swimming pool rules and timings.
14) Please take care and report any damages or breakages immediately to avoid any inconvenience fee.
15) Wifi Internet Services and Swimming Pool facilities are complimentary and free of charges. Please note the above facilities are strictly subject to availability. At times due to technical issues or bad weather conditions the services might not be available.
16) Please take care of your valuable, we are not responsible for any loss or damages.
17) All Foreign Nationals are requested to leave copies of their Passports/Visa details and complete Form C, which is available on request.
18) Indian Nationals will have to provide ID documents or OCI details if applicable.
19) If you encounter any problems, please speak to Jonathan or Imran who are more than willing to assist.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 41 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
A simple person who loves being part of this beautiful place Goa.
Just to give a little insight about the Host, I'm an adventurous person originally from Goa who loves to welcome people who admire the Beautiful Goan Culture. I solely own M/s INNGOA which was formed in the year 2011 to assist various tourist travelling to different parts of Goa. It provides free info about significant aspects of Goa thus making sure everyone who travels to Goa Makes the Most of it. INNGOA Holiday Homes was later initiated to provide tourist reasonable and quality stay in Goa without getting cheated. Thanks to all our guests who have stayed with us thus helping us to grow year by year.