Charming garden level urban retreat in Northeast! Walking distance to parks, coffee shops, restaurants, and bus routes. We are 10 minutes from downtown! Large back yard and patio.
This one bedroom apartment is located in the basement of our home but is completely separate with a private entrance. It includes a kitchenette, dining area, living space, private bathroom, and bedroom. There are both a shared laundry and workout room that you are welcome to use during your stay!
You will access your apartment using a keypad door, we give you the code when you book so you can come and go with ease!
Interaction with guests
We live right up stairs and are happy to provide suggestions on restaurants, breweries, and how to get around. We will provide as much or as little interaction as needed!
Other things to note
We provide freshly washed towels, washcloths, and bedsheets for every guest. There is soap and shampoo/conditioner, and a hair dryer. There's also a washer and dryer for laundry, which you're free to use.
- Quiet hours are 9pm to 7am.
- No additional guests are allowed to stay beyond those who are booked.
- No smoking, and no vaping or e-cigarettes on site.
- If you have any trash/recycling that doesn't fit in the kitchen bins, please take out to the outdoor bins near the gate in the backyard.
- On checkout, please do your best to leave the apartment as it was when you checked in.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
We are the owners and operators of the local craft brewery tour company Hoppy Trolley and as a tour guide in the Twin Cities for over a decade can provide as much (or as little) info as you'd like about the area.