About this listing
Warsaw by Heart it is an apartment in the Central Warsaw located on the Świętokrzyska street. Make a reservation through the Airbnb service and explore the charms of the Polish capital.
The apartment is located on the third floor (there is elevator in the block) and comes with full use of facilities including a completely equipped kitchenette combined with living room, as well as a bathroom with a shower, bedroom and quite big balcony. There is WiFi internet in the flat. We provide towels and bed-clothes. The place could easily host 3-4 people (we’re not prepared to host pets). There is one double bed in the bedroom and one double sofa bed in the living room.
Here You’ll find fridge, gas hob, sink and everything you need to prepare and serve a meal (without a food):
- pots and a pan,
- plastic bowl and colander,
- cutting boards,
- cutlery, corkscrew,
- cups, glasses, cup coasters,
- small and big plates, bowls,
- water filter,
- electric Italian coffee maker,
- oven glove.
We also provide everything to clean after the meal, like dishwashing liquid, sponge, scourer, brush and dustpan, dish drying rack and dishcloths. Please, don’t put dirty dishes in the cupboards.
Under the gas hob there is a very important drawer with all manuals to the electrical devices, garbage bags, scissors, pens, first aid kit, sewing kit.
In the kitchen there is also a dining table and four chairs.
The rubbish bin is located under the sink. There is no need to recycle the trash, we’d ask You to put them in one garbage bag and carry into the garbage chute. Garbage chute is located on the same floor as a flat
Living room is connected to the kitchen. There is one double sofa bed, coffee table, cabinet with drawers, cable TV and big corner wardrobe, in which it is possible to hang clothes on hangers. Inside the wardrobe there is also a child's step stool and a overlay on the toilet for small children, iron, ironing board and fan heater (for cold and warm air).
There is one double bed, cabinet with drawers, small coffee table, two poufs and a lamp. We provide bedclothes.
There is a shower, WC, washbasin, shelves and hair dryer. We provide towels, soap bar, shampoo and toilet paper. Under the washbasin there is a cupboard with cleaning detergents.
The washing machine is located in the bathroom (manual is in a kitchen drawer). We do not provide laundry detergents. Next to the machine there is a drying rack.
The temperature can be easily adapted to your needs with control at each radiator.
If You need something clean up during your stay You will find everything You need in the bathroom (cleaners, gloves, etc.) or in the kitchen, the vacuum cleaner is located in a large drawer under the oven.
Entrance to the balcony is in the bedroom. Carpets can easily roll up when it is windy, but don’t worry about it. There is a table and two chairs.
Guests have access to the whole apartment.
If there will be a need, we can give You remote control to the parking gate together with parking ID - then You could easily park Your car near the flat without any additional payments.
Interaction with guests
The main responsible English speaking person is Maria. If You speak Polish, it is also available to contact with Anna. During the stay of Guests we are open to any questions - we prefer mobile communication (SMS/call). Sometimes it is possible to meet in person, but it depends on our work/university schedule etc. We will inform Guests about our availability before their arrival.
* We'd be very happy if You could treat it as if it were Your own apartment, and try to keep things rather tidy and in order. Also: have fun, but please - no parties.
* Smoking is allowed only on the balcony.
* Illegal downloading through internet is strictly prohibited.
* For the sake of the environment, we'd ask You to turn off the lights and electrical appliances when You leave the house. Please be particularly sure not to leave the electric stove on by mistake. If You want to be sure on turning off electricity, You can turn it off with one button in the hall at the entrance of the apartment.
* There is no need to recycle the trash. We'd ask You to put them in one garbage bag and carry into the hopper located on the same floor as the apartment.
* If you need to do any cleaning during Your stay, You'll find everything You need in the bathroom (cleaning products, gloves etc.) or in the kitchen. A vacuum cleaner is in a large drawer under the oven.
* Wooden floor is very old, impregnated with natural oil. If You spill something, please wipe it off immediately, use wet cloth, don't use any detergent.
* In case of emergency, instructions of all electric devices You will find in the narrow drawer under the oven.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
I'm a psychology student from Warsaw - actually working on my master degree.
Hosting an apartment I treat as a challenge, not only as occasion to improve English language, but also to personal development.