Rope Walk Guest House is a nearly 100years old heritage house located in the middle of George Town, 5~10 minutes walking distance to all UNESCO sites, street arts, cafes, food courts and night markets. Bus Terminal in Komtar to/from airport as well as Ferry Terminal to/From Langkawi & Butterworth are also about 500 meter.
Rope Walk Guest House re-renovated in May '17 after 3 years of operation with new design and more greenery in common spaces.
1. 24hours CCTV.
2. 24hours free access (access card).
3. Free WIFI.
4. Hot Shower.
5. Free drinking water in common area.
Interaction with guests
we are welcome and willing to help all types of requests such as laundry service, arranging transport, information sharing of nice foods, destination worth visiting & others.
Other things to note
1. We need our guest help to off the air conditional and lights when they leave Rope Walk Guest House for food or sightseeing.
2. RM30 of deposit to be forfeited for losing key and access card.
3. Illegal behaviors and activities are strictly not allowed in Rope Walk Guest House.
4. No smoking inside the bed room.
- Quiet hour 10pm ~ 8am
- No Shoes in house
Backpackers and group travelling choice located in Georgetown with 5minutes walk to UNESCO heritage and wall art site, 5 minutes walk to Komtar and main bus terminal that you can travel around in Penang, Malaysia