My second floor home is comfortably decorated and with easy access to bus.
There are two pull out beds which are suitable for children or teenagers. A trundle bed with two twins may be converted to a king. The ensuite master ha new queen mattress. Garage to keep your car warm. Great views. Uncluttered. Ample parking. Easy to get downtown or the gondola on the Freebus which is less than a minute from the door.
The free bus is a two minute walk away which takes you directly to the slopes. You can see the bus stop from the apartment.
I am a personal chef and have much experience in making guests feel welcomed.
There is an open plan living room with gas fireplace, a dining table which seats eight and a kitchen with sitting and eating bar.
Other things to note
The heated garage is large and can fit most trucks, etc.
The apartment is casual and I want guests to feel at home. There are no expensive decorations to worry about breaking. As I live directly next door, any needs that you may have : groceries, restaurant recommendations, airport pickup, can be arranged.
* Reservations are for quiet residential vacation accommodations only. Therefore, parties, receptions, luaus, and similar events are strictly prohibited. No additional people beyond the maximum occupancy of the house are allowed on or in the rental property at any time unless disclosed to and agreed upon by the owner in writing.
* The number of adults and children staying at the rental must be listed below. If the number of the guests in your group changes, this must be communicated in writing to the owner Additional guests beyond those identified at the time of booking are not permitted and will result in an additional fee of $100 per person/per night. The owner does not verbally confirm additional guests. Additional guests must be approved by the owner in writing.
* Guest's reservation is accepted for one family or group of individuals for this accommodation only and, unless disclosed to and agreed upon by the owner will not be used in combination with other accommodations.
* Quiet hours are from 10pm until 7am. Guest's use of the rental is subject to local noise ordinances, therefore loud amplified music is not allowed. Noise complaints are subject to local law enforcement intervention. Law enforcement intervention will be deemed by the owner to be a breach of this Agreement and shall authorize termination of Guest occupancy of the rental.
* The rental shall be in the same condition upon departure as at check-in, normal wear and tear excepted. * Guest may not sublet the unit or assign this Agreement.
* Guest may cook only in areas specifically designated for cooking in the unit.
* Guest must immediately notify the owner of any fire or other damage or injury to the rental or any person on the rental property.
* Guest shall be liable for all acts of his family, invitees, employees, or other persons invited or allowed onto the rental property by Guest.
* Guest shall be responsible to return all keys and gate or garage door openers upon departure. Lost keys or garage door openers will be charged to the Guest, usually $10 per room key.
* Guest shall abide by the House Rules of the Owner and the Homeowners Association as provided to Guest upon check-in.
* Guest shall not bring any pets into the rental or onto the rental property.
* Guest understands that the owners cannot and does not guarantee that adjacent properties will be free from disturbances or not be under construction, being repaired or maintained in any way, or that State construction projects will not be in progress around the rental unit. Construction on adjacent or nearby properties is not a valid reason for termination of this agreement nor is it a reason for the refund of any monies to Guest.
* Non Smoking Properties: Colorado is now a non smoking state. All condos are non-smoking inside and outside. You are only able to smoke at least 15 feet away from any door or window opening. If there is any evidence of smoking, you are responsible for all additional expenses for the restoration of the property.
* Lost or Stolen Items: The owner is not responsible for any personal items which may be lost or stolen from your rental. Always lock all of the doors and windows when you leave the property (even if you are not on the ground floor).
* Any issues Guest has with the rental must be reported immediately to THE OWNER via the email address and or phone number listed in the rental unit's directions and entry instructions. The Owner has a reasonable amount of time to restore rental to acceptable conditions. Any issues presented after check out cannot be remedied and are not cause for compensation to Guest. Neither do we accept liability for any inconveniences arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity, or plumbing. Nor will OWNER accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather or road conditions, natural disasters, acts of God or other reasons beyond its control. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR TOO MUCH SNOW OR LACK OF SNOW.
**** AS A REMEDY FOR VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE STATED CONDITIONS OF RENTAL IN THIS AGREEMENT, the owner HAS THE RIGHT, BUT IS NOT LIMITED OR REQUIRED TO, TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT AND EVICT THE GUEST FROM THE RENTAL WITHOUT ANY REFUND OF COLLECTED MONEY AND MAY KEEP ALL OR ANY PORTION OF THE SECURITY DEPOSIT.