About this listing
Amazing downtown Toronto location. I have a sofa bed for 1 guest with fresh sheets, pillows, and towel.
Located walking distance from CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Union Station, Air Canada Centre, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Aquarium +more!
Public transportation in front of the building.
Amenities include Gym, hot tub and swimming pool.
My condo is a little oasis, with an unobstructed lake view in downtown Toronto.
Major attractions such as Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, CN Tower, Aquarium, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Harbourfront and Toronto Island, and 2 huge supermarkets (Sobey's and Longos) are less than 5 minutes away.
The place is clean and comfortable, and you will have a great time visiting as there are many amenities including a gym, pool, hot tub. Also, I have a gorgeous balcony overlooking the beautiful lake!
For the coffee lovers, there are two Starbucks very close-by, one of the Starbucks can be seen from my window!
Also, there is 24 hour mini-supermarket called Rabba, a wine shop right in the building, and various restaurants and pubs all in less than a 2 minute walk.
Guests will have full access to the following:
-Queen size sofa bed
- Wifi internet access
-Cafe and coffee maker
- Cookware (kettle, pots, pans, etc.) and utensils
-glasses, and mugs
- Soap and shampoo
- Hair dryer
- Gym with treadmills, machines, free weights, and stationary bikes
- Indoor swimming pool
-indoor hot tub
- 24 hours security
- Free underground visitor parking. Please note the free spots are limited and it's on a first come first serve basis, so I cannot guarantee that a spot will be available when you need one. If you have a car you may have to pay extra for parking. There are several parking facilities in the neighbourhood. The site will not allow me to post the closest parking facilities, but I can assist you with finding parking very close-by.
Interaction with guests
I have travelled around the world and have stayed at airbnbs, and I know what it's like to be visiting a new city. In other words, I have been in your shoes and would love to help out.
I am very friendly, outgoing, and considerate person, happy to chat/hangout, help or point out places/restaurants/attractions. If you are more independent and do not care to chat no problem at all, just let me know, besides we all need our quiet alone time.
Please follow these rules:
- no smoking inside or outside/balcony of the condo
- no guests
- no partying of any type
- do not throw anything off the balcony
- This tends to be a quiet building, please no excessive noise or loud music after 10 PM
-Please respect the condo rules posted
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 21 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.