You Found Us :) This Beautiful Cottage - Casa Blue, is located at the Heart of the Charming Safety Harbor Neighborhood!
A Place Known for Great Food, Fun Shopping, Unforgettable Sunset At the Pier, and Best of All - Friendly, Laid-Back Local People!
Top Reasons Our Guests LOVE Casa Blue:
1. Beautiful House Come With All Conveniences
2. Outdoor Spaces Perfect for Family Fun!
3. Meticulously Cleaned by Professionals, Attention to All Detail
4. Always Dependable & Quick Response From Your Host
* Please respect our home and our family oriented neighborhood.
* No Smoking Please
* Small Dogs Under 20 lbs will be Considered on a Case by Case Basis. A Non-Refundable $175 Pet Cleaning Fee will be Charged in Addition to the Regular Cleaning Fee. Guests Who Instant Book Will Have Pet Cleaning Fee Added If Applicable.
* Primary guests must be at least age 25. Children of primary guests are welcome.
* No unregistered overnight guests.
This host has 35 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I often joke with others that I am one of the 12 born-and-raised Nashvillians that still live in Nashville.
I grew up on a working farm south of Franklin. A regular day on the farm involved raising horses, goats and going to fairs to show our award winning Shorthorn cattle.
During college I became deeply involved in agricultural mechanics, and rebuilt numerous vehicles to run on ethanol, methane from cow manure, biodiesel from soybean oil, and hydrogen from water.
To promote these "southern-fried fuels", we drove these vehicles all the way up to Canada, and competed for speed records at the Bonneville Salt Flats.
I am currently working as development director for a software company. My hobbies involves renovating houses, gardening, cooking, and entertaining friends and family.
My wife Ellen was born in China, a true city girl, her interests are more into fashion & Electrical Engineering. She tells everyone she came to the US to study high-voltage transmission, but I really think she came here to find my secret BBQ recipes and me. ☺
We love to travel together and have been to Beijing, Hong Kong, London, Vancouver... Everywhere we go, we try to stay away from hotels, staying with locals is way more interesting.
Nashville is a very southern but also culturally diverse city, it offers amazing food and cultural experiences from across the globe. There are wonderful cultural events (many for free) and restaurants to explore.
As a true local Nashvillean, I would Love to connect you with your special interests. We are available to interact with you as much or as little as you like.
We love our city & community, and can’t wait to share it with you and help you have a fantastic visit to Nashville!