Why paying expensive hotels when you can enjoy Gothenburg staying in a comfortable and full-equiped apartment?
Use your money to enjoy Gothenburg instead!
Full-furnished apartment with two bedrooms, each one with its own LCD TV and DVD player, easy access to center.
Rull renovated toilet.
- Do not "REQUEST TO BOOK" before reading the description and conditions.
- Extra guests must pay a fee. Extra guests not declared in the booking are not allowed.
The listing offers an apartment on the third floor of a small building (no elevator).
- Big and fresh living room
- Dinning area
- Equipped kitchen
- Full renovated toilet
- Master bedroom with a double bed and own LCD TV 37"
- Single bedroom with single bed and own LCD TV 32"
The closest bus stop is only 200 meters and the closest tram stop is 2 minutes far by bus (or 10 just minutes walking distance).
Well located, safe, quiet, and peaceful neighborhood. Supermarkets (LIDL, ICA, NETTO) and restaurants (Thai, Pizza) only 2-10 minutes walking distance.
Only 15-20 minutes (by bus/tram) to the city center (Folkuniversitetet, and Goteborgs universitet), 10 minutes (by bus) to a big Mall called Frölunda Torg and to Chalmers universitet.
- Potential guests must have complete profiles and communicate with me before sending an inquiry. I will not approve any inquiry if we do not communicate first.
- Extra guests must pay a fee, extra guests not declared in the booking are not allowed.
- Prices are no negotiable.
Please, before booking, read the whole description of the listing and the House Rules. Instructions on how to find the apartment will be provided in your booking.
- Cozy living and dinning rooms
- Full-equipped kitchen
- Completely renovated toilet (one toilet in the apartment)
- Wireless internet (not allow to download movies, streaming video, or video conferences)
- Parking place (for an extra fee)
Interaction with guests
For me, every guest requires special attention, and I want to contribute with a positive experience in his /her trip.
I provide all the information my guests require, and I try to fulfill their needs as much as possible.
To plan the stay in the best way, I require to know place and time of arrival to Gothenburg, so please, keep me informed whether you come by plane, bus, or train, and the exact time of your arrival.
Other things to note
- Before sending an inquiry, complete your profile and let me know about your plans here, the reasons of youyr trip. I will not approve any inquiry if we do not communicate first.
- Ask me about any doubt you may have about the listing.
- No extra guests are allowed, unless they are declared in the booking and the extra fees for extra guests are paid using airbnb platform.
- Prices are no negotiable, they are well specified on the listing.
- A guaranty deposit is required, and it is handled by airbnb.
- I appreciate to get as much information as possible about arrival and departure times, so I can plan your stay in the best way possible.
During your stay:
- Use internet with moderation, not for video conferences or downloading movies.
- Do not move things from other rooms to your bedroom.
- Keep your belongs in your bedroom.
- Do not drink or eat in the bedroom.
- Keep kitchen and toilet clean.
- Wash plates and cutlery after using.
- Extra people sleeping over are not allowed.
- Do not smoke inside the apartment.
- Throw away the garbage often.
When checking out:
- Throw away any food or drink from the fridge and kitchen.
- Leave the keys in the kitchen (in the hanger over the stove).
We are a couple with fulltime jobs, we enjoy to host people from all over the world and invest some of our free time to make our guests comfortable and feeling at home in Gothenburg.
We welcome you to Gothenburg any time of the year.
Björn & Mila