This beautiful 3 bdrm is in the middle of the most fashionable neighborhood in NYC yet tucked away on a small side street. Exposed brick, quiet bedrooms, small balcony and memory foam mattresses give you a comfortable respite amid the cafes and shops
We love the exposed brick walls, large windows and classic NYC aesthetic. There are plenty of great coffee options just outside and shops to peruse.
You are renting the entire apartment.
Interaction with guests
You are able to reach me anytime through airbnb or through my assistant, her mobile number is associated with this account.
Other things to note
The address to the apartment is 266 Elizabeth St.
1. Above all communicate. Let us know if there is something wrong or if something unusual occurs. Also, please be truthful about the nature of your stay.
2. Our neighbors are good people. We get along with them all and would like to maintain this. Don’t be disrespectful inside our building, apartment or to the neighbors. We reserve the right to deduct from your deposit if there are any damages done on/to the premises and or property; if there is smoking in the apartment; if keys are not returned properly.
3. We do not allow smoking in the apartment. Trust me, we will know if you did.
4. Our front door locks automatically, make sure that you carry your keys with you when you leave the apartment.
5. Feel free to leave behind food that isn’t perishable. We would rather it stay there then be wasted in the trash. All other items should be thrown away. We have no problem with you leaving beer behind.
6. Absolutely no parties. No exceptions.
We will do our best to make sure you are comfortable in our home.