About this listing
- Discount price for only limited time.
- 6 min walk from Nipponbashi station, Namba
- Free of charge POCKET Wi-Fi (bring it outside with you)
- Convenient to go around the Osaka tourist places
- Spacious room, (16 sqm) for 3 people.
- 1 double beds and 1 set of futon
- 2 min walk to Family mart (Convenience store)
- Independent unit with kitchenette, bathroom, toilet
- INSTANT BOOK available (my calendar is always updated)
- Last-minute booking accepted
-Located near Nipponbashi station, Nankai Namba
-Convenient and easy access to go to Dotonbori area, Namba area.
-Spacious and good for 3 people.
-1 double beds(140 cm*200 cm) provided with a set of futon (For one additional person), good to stay with friends
-Close to convenience store (Family mart)
-Shower is available for use in the bathroom
-Fully equipped with amenities (towels, footwear, shampoo, conditioner, body rinse, hair dryer, and fabric cleaner) and electrical appliances such as refrigerator, air-conditioner, microwave
Guests may access the entire house, but please pay special attention to everything and treat it like your own house.
-I do not allow strangers to be in the house, so rest assured that the house will be made fully available to you and your friends/family during the period of stay.
-Please watch the noise levels and ensure that the neighbors are not inconvenienced at any time.
Interaction with guests
Basically self check-in and checkout.
Check-in: 3.00 pm
Checkout: 11.00 am
Note: Early check-ins and late checkouts are very difficult to manage. Therefore, I request you to make use of the luggage storage facility at Osaka station. It is important that you check out on time unless you have a prior arrangement with me. Delayed checkouts will be subject to additional charges. For yours and my next guest's convenience, you are requested to strictly follow the checkout time of 11.00 am.
Other things to note
>>You are requested to speak softly after 10pm and respect the neighbors living in the building at any time.
>>Washing machine is not in the apartment, please use the coin laundry located the ground floor.
In an endeavor to ensure that neither guests nor neighbors are inconvenienced at any point in time, I have listed a few rules that you are requested to familiarize yourself with prior to travel.
• Self check-in and checkout
• Check-in: from 3:00 pm
• Check-out: until 11:00 am
• Entire room is at your disposal during the stay.
• Being loud is considered rude in Japan – do not speak loudly in the apartment, corridor, stairway, or any other common area inside the building.
• House parties and large gatherings are not allowed.
• Conserve energy (air-conditioner, lights, etc.) when not in use.
• Do not put toilet paper in the bin – flush it.
• Use slippers in the room – keep usual footwear at the entrance.
• Treat the apartment like your own – keep it clean.
• Handle all items with care – do not take anything outside the apartment.
• Do not inconvenience or bother the neighbors – contact me for all questions and issues that may arise.
• Smoking is not allowed – please step out if you would like to smoke.
• Please put all the garbage in trash bags and leave them on the balcony when you check out.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 114 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My name is Shizuka. I like traveling and meeting people around the world.
I have been to Taiwan and Australia before and stayed at a local host's apartment on Airbnb. It was a very good time and I appreciate everyone who helped me out when I was in foreign country where I had never been before.
From that experience, I would like to help people who come to my home town, Osaka and want to let them stay at my apartment.
My apartments are clean, fashionable, and comfortable.
I will be mostly away from Osaka because of my work as a photographer, but please feel free to message me anytime. I am always willing to help you as much as possible.
I hope you have a spontaneous time in Japan.