Sara's hospitality was 5-star quality. She's accommodating, helpful, friendly. She:
- provided recommendations for beaches appropriate for a 15 month old
- provided maps of the area and explained where recognizable landmarks were
- provided anything we needed (i.e. can opener, beach towels, crib - we didn't use it since we had a pack 'n play but the thought counts) - let us use the laundry facility on site to wash our clothes
- refunded 2 nights of our stay after we checked out early due to extenuating circumstances in spite of the 'Strict' no-refunds policy (not related to hotel itself, but rather the large, rowdy group who rented the room next to ours - had they not been staying here at the same time as us, we would not have left early)
I was expecting a hotel within extremely easy walking distance to the beach, shops, and restaurants. While the hotel is close to these things as the crow flies (about .35 miles), what is not so obvious is the fact that in order to actually get down to the main street you have to walk down (and then eventually back up) an EXTREMELY steep hill. I am not exaggerating. My husband and I are 30 and fit. We are well traveled and have stayed at other beautiful hotels that involved walking up/down stairs/hills with no problem; however, we would not even attempt to walk down to the beach from this hotel as the climb back up was so steep.
- The pool is tiny, but adequate. We did not use it. In fact, it shouldn't even be considered a pool, it was a hot tub.
- 2 parking lots, one at the hotel itself and the other across the street
- Light breakfast is offered, but we did not take it - prepared breakfast using the stove in our room
Rooms (Suite 11):
- Relatively spacious and modernly furnished
- Full Kitchen with updated appliances (full size fridge, microwave, stove/oven)
- Separate bedroom with door
- Netflix (via Roku) and free WiFi available in room
- A/C throughout entire room
- Shower head looked shiny and new, but did not operate 100% - leaked a little.
- Bathroom lacked storage (small drawer under sink)
- No wardrobe or closet in bedroom
- Cable not hooked up
- Absolutely no windows facing anything you'd actually want to look at, dark; Windows were not transparent glass, they were opaque (barely translucent) and couldn't be opened because A/C would escape
- Pictures of the room on this listing are accurate.
If I stayed here again, it would be in Suite 10 or 6 as they have the best views
- The only reason I would return to this hotel is Sara.
- You need a car to stay here (to get here and then to get anywhere else after you check in).