About this listing
Bright and large double room in a desirable West End area of Aberdeen. A few minutes walk from union street, shops, restaurants & bars. Fully fitted kitchen, one shower room and one bathroom. Regular buses run to Westhill, Altens,RGU, Aberdeen Uni.
A bright large double room for the guest and two bathrooms in the flat. A shared kitchen and living area. The room door has its own locker & a key.
Broadband is provided.
The flat is self-contained ground flat, very spacious, newly renovated.
- Free wifi access
- Iron and Ironing board
- Use of kitchen, utensils, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
Interaction with guests
I don't live in the flat, but i will meet you when you first arrive in Aberdeen. Currently there is one long-term living tenant in the flat who works from 9-5, very easy going, respectful professional male.
- Union Grove situated at the West End of Aberdeen.Easy walking distance to the city centre.
- There are a range of shops nearby, including two excellent coffee shops and a Starbucks just a few minutes walk away do a great breakfast.
- 3 minute walk to Union Street, 15 minute walk to Union Square and the train station.
- The area is well served by public transport making many parts of Aberdeen easily accessible.
- Street Parking is charged from Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm.
Other things to note
I am new to be a host, so if there is something that I can do to improve your stay, please do let me know and I'll give my best to get it done!
- No smoking
- The rooms are newly carpeted, so please leave the shoes at the vestibule.
- No pets
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
My pleasure to be a new host for short-term stay to Aberdeen. The flat is at the West End of Aberdeen, very close to town centre. I used to travel a lot with my family, enjoy meeting different people, learning different cultures.