Clean, comfortable and fashionable apartment with fair faced concrete near Ikebukuro station(7mins on foot). The apt equipped everything you need to stay including the portable wifi. Very safe that it adopts auto rock system at the entrance.
It is a clean, compact and stylish studio with a balcony.
- The room Accommodates 4 people at maximum. But I recommend you less than 3 or 4 people is comfortable. Welcome family staying also.
1st~4th guests : Semi-double bed(120cm×200cm) and Sofa which can change to double bed(140cm×188cm)
- Very central location(7 min to Ikebukuro station on foot) as well as very calm neighborhood.
- Accessibility. You can reach Shinjuku station in 8m and Shibuya in 12m by train. Many line connect Ikebukuro station.
-You can check in by yourself easily with keeping the checking in&out time.
- I can provide you with a pocket Wi-Fi so you can access internet wherever you are in Tokyo.
-Another my apartment is in same building. So you can use it both too.
Once you have arrived and got the key from me, you can come in and out as you like. You also have access to a balcony of the apartment.
In my room, there are
-Semi double sized Bed (120×200cm)
-Sofa for 3 people which can change into double sized Bed(140×200cm)
-Bed side table
-Bath Room(shampoo, conditioner and soap are prepared, the bath room has drying function.)
-Air Conditioner (cool/heat)
-Electric Kettle, Glasses and Dishes
-Free Pocket Wi-Fi (you can take it out with you while you stay here)
-Fridge and freezer
-Clean bath towels
Interaction with guests
After booking, I will send you the information of how to reach the apt from Ikebukuro station and how to get the key by yourselves.
Other things to note
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
Amenity and consumes
Things I will provide you
- Tissue paper
- Toilet paper
- Body soap
- One Bath towel per one person
Things I don't provide with(So please prepare by yourselves)
- Tooth brush
- Tooth paste
- Face towels"
- I don't offer you the interphone in my apt, though my apt has it. Please understand before your confirming booking.
- In the evening, it is so dark that it makes very difficult to operate the keybox. So please bring something bright which make it easy if you check in late time especially winter.
Replacement cost for key : 10000JPY per one key
Replacement cost for wifi router : 30000
The number of the people you register is different : If I found this after your checking in, I will impartially charge you 5000JPY per one person one night regardless of the listing page shows. So please request me to change the number of the guests if you make mistake of this matter or want to add the additional guest in advance of your checking in.
If you do late checking out without any asking me and my approving : impartially 5000JPY as breaking the agreement fee.
And if you check out later than by over one hour, I'm sorry but I have to additionally charge you 3500 yen per hour. it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving."
When you ask me early checking in or late checking out after your booking and I can accept it, I may charge you 3000JPY as I have to pay the cleaning company to change the time.
Smoking : impartially 5000JPY. The criteria is that if you left something to smoke including the box of the tobacco even if you insist not smoking in the apartment. Im sorry for this strict criteria. But I don't find good one, so I will charge you if I or the cleaner judge smoking smell in the apt and there is something to smoke in the apartment. Please understand.
If you leave it in a considerably bad condition, I may regard it as damage, and will charge you an extra fee
THINGS I ASK YOU TO DO
A. Please tell me your email address after booking. I will send the information of the way of reaching the apt, how to get the key and other detailed information.
B. Let me know your check-in(4:00PM~) & out(~10:00AM) time in advance at least one day before your arrival and departure. It doesn't need to be too exact.
C. Please inform me via e-mail or AirBNB when you check in.
1. Do not smoke, not only in my apt but anywhere in the building. Activating the fire alart is too noisy for all residents in the building.
2. Please be considerate of noise to neighbours
3. Shoes off at the entrance please (customary in Japan)
4. Make sure to keep the room as clean as possible.
5. Please ask me anytime, do not ask any neighbors or building managers to avoid bothering them.
6. Use my Pocket WiFi only for light net surfing or viewing maps, not for heavy uses of downloading much data, watching movie or streaming.
7. Regardless of the age, count the number of the guests and register. I don't accept kids less than 3 years old or pets. Avoid to choose this apt if you stay with them.
8. Speaking of the garbage, please divide into petbottle, can, bin and others. Please put the fasten garbage bags at the specific space in the apartment(almost at the balcony). I or the cleaner will carry them to the garbage place after your checking out. Don't leave somegthing which pertinent over sized garbage in law(including the broken suits case) in the apartment.
9. Please let me have chance to fix at first if you encounter the inconvenience which is my fault but it may happen unintentionally from the point of this home sharing culture.
10. When you want to cancel, I will follow the cancel policy and AirBNB agreement. When you request me the changing into shorten dates after confirming booking, just one night difference will be acceptable, but will charge you the half fee or all with following the cancel policy. So one time decline the request and request from host side again after reflecting this. More than one night differences will not be acceptable. Please understand.
11. In the apartment, there is the closet that I or manager are using for the stock for next guests or the spare and so on. Don't open and use the things in it selfishly, please.
12. Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
Im sorry to ask you this many, but I'll also do my best to make your stay comfortable. Thank you very much for following these rules :)
This host has 100 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, I'm NG!
Now, I have 2 listings at Ikebukuro area! But I'm not a faceless investor host!
I like traveling abroad cause I would like to know the difference between the cultures and the background of many countries. I would like to give you good local information that make your days in Tokyo memorable and great!
The most important things that I think as host is "cleanliness", "convenience", and "great experience in Japan"!
Those are my listings below;
And about me;
I'm 25 years old Japanese and I love Japan. I was born in Tokyo and have grown up in Tokyo. living in Tokyo for 25 years and have had a lot of experience in this town, I would be able to meet the requirements you want, and might be able to introduce the places of your interest.
You can always contact with me by AirBNB message system and I will help you everything.
As a host, I ever helped my guest like below
-Making a reservation of Taxi in very early morning.
-Checking if the local restaurant open or not.
-Making a reservation of popular restaurant in Tokyo.
-examined the time of direct train from Shinjuku to Narita Airport.
Please ask me all everything feel free. Don't hesitate!
Have a wonderful days in Tokyo.