About this listing
Huge 2 bedrooms each with own en suite, gourmet kitchen, A/C, large balcony wrapping around whole unit/building. 180 degree ocean views from kitchen, lounge/dining and master bedroom. Free cable TV & WiFi. fully equipped laundry. Need only personal toiletries and cloths. (All linen, towels, beach towels, tennis racquets, games, coffee machine, boogie boards, yoga mat and more are provided). Resort facilities - large heated pool & spa, tennis court, indoor sauna & spa, gym, games room.
The Unit (3J) – End of building, NE facing, huge and airy 2 bedroom unit with large balcony wrapping around whole unit/building. Sweeping 180 degree ocean views from kitchen, lounge/dining and master bedroom. Arguably best located unit in the building, Both bedrooms large each with own en suite. Air conditioning, Free cable TV & WiFi, all linen, bath towels and 4 beach towels provided plus many extras.
- Lounge/dinning. Stunning views. Massive, airy, living area, new 2 seater and 3 seater suede lounge with chaise. Samsung 40” Smart TV with FTA & Foxtel. Dining table and chairs.
- Balcony: Wraps right around unit to second bedroom at rear. Outdoor furniture - table and chairs & umbrella, 2 lounge beds with small coffee table.
- Master bedroom. Physiotherapy comfortable king size double bed, en suite, wall mounted TV with great FTA signal, hair dryer, walk in wardrobe. Built in drawers, desk and chair. Spectacular ocean views. Fall asleep to waves breaking.
- Large gourmet kitchen. Sweeping ocean views. All equipment and conveniences including espresso coffee machine and complimentary pods, teas, sugar, detergents, paper towels, dish cloths, cooking oil, salt and pepper grinders. If you feel inclined to cook, all your need is your food.
- Second bedroom. Large with ensuite, walk in wardrobe. Private with large balcony over- looking rear rain forest hill. Two high quality comfortable single beds that can join together.
- Fully equipped separate laundry. Machine, dryer, iron and board, detergent, fabric softener, dirty cloths hamper and basket, cloths drying racks and pegs.
- Equipment for guests’ use - tennis racquets (4) and balls, table tennis bats (4) and balls, boogie boards (2), cricket set, yoga mat. (Attention to detail throughout for guest’s enjoyment)
- Gift pack. Wine, snacks/fresh fruit on arrival.
Access to all resort facilities and to secure car park for one car. Swimming pool and spa, tennis court, gym, private sauna & spa and games room.
Interaction with guests
Currumbin, arguably the best beach on the Gold Coast, with famous surf club (Currumbin Beach Vickings) at one end and Currumbin estuary, with still water beaches, walks and parks at the other. Street contains coffee shops, convenience store and boutiques. 5 minutes drive to Coolangatta Airport (Domestic and International)
Walk to Bird Sanctuary, Currumbin Estuary (Ideal for swimming, surfing and picnics), Surf Club with dining and entertainment. Lock up underground garage for one car. Detailed compendium of local and region restaurants, walks/runs, parks and sites in unit.
To be clean, tidy and respect the property, facilities and neighbours. Parties/events, large party with loud music and 15 plus people are not permitted. But this does not rule out a dinner party or get together of say 10 to 12 people who act responsibly. Common sense is the guide here.
Priorities are family, work and music. We love to travel, interested in current affairs and history. My wife is originally from Jakarta, Indonesia. Both well educated (without being cultural snobs) and enjoy meeting people from a diverse range of cultures and backgrounds. We are easy going and friendly.