A minimalist guarded luxury condominium located in Kuala Lumpur city centre. Walking distance to famous landmarks, Petronas Twin Towers, Aquaria, Suria Shopping. Conveniently located near bus and trains stations.
If you want privacy, zen like serenity and believe that less is more, check out this place. 750 sq ft of space and located in the middle of city centre but secluded from the maddening pace and traffic.
This luxurious residential condominium is secure and guarded. Key card access is required to access the gym, pool and units so the place is exclusive.
• Secured and covered parking lot
• Swimming Pool on the 1st floor
• Complete gym facilities on the 1st floor (weights, treadmills, etc)
Usage of kitchen is off limits as cleanliness and odor is usually something future guests are very particular about.
Interaction with guests
I travel often so best way is to contact me via sms, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) and LINE. Please download the full details of your itinerary to avoid any unnecessary confusion on directions and to get the keys. If you need some info on where to go, what to eat, let me know in advance and I'll share my favourite places and food location.
Other things to note
Convenient Store - KK Mart, get your bread, milk, drinks (opposite the condo)
Quick Bite - Restoran Mydin or Restoran RR Bistro, local food stall, halal indian muslim food. Ask for "roti canai" or "roti tissue" and "teh tarik"! (opposite the condo)
Please, please do not smoke in the unit. Not even in the balcony as many of my guests are very particular about odor, smell and cleanliness.
- Please keep the place clean and odor free. (ie no cooking and smoking)
- No smoking in the apartment or at the balcony.
- Treat the place as it was your own.
- Please switch off the air conditioning and all lights when you leave the apartment.
- No illegal activities.
- This is an exclusive private low density condo so please be considerate and keep noise level low after 10 pm.
- RM200 for loss of key/access cards/portable internet device
- No cooking allowed in the kitchen.
- If you need to dispose the trash, the garbage chute is located on the same floor, opposite door in front of the unit, behind the lifts.
This host has 7 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I love the outdoors and always looking new and off the beaten paths.
So if you are coming to KL and want to go for a hike, check out some rain forest waterfalls, try my favorite local street food, give me a holler. I'll either give you some tips or join you if I'm around.
Live, Love, Learn.