About this listing
Large one bedroom in East Harlem
- 7 min walk to 6 train; lots of buses as well
- close walk to Central Park!
- food everywhere
- sofabed in living room
- TV in living room
- central heat/AC
-washer/dryer in apartment
- bedroom is fairly large. We have a full sized bed but you can easily fit in a king sized bed, that's how large the room is
- TV in living room in front of our comfy sofa bed! No cable, but you can use our wifi!
- Counterheight dining table that expands
- central AC/heat so you can control the temperature
- washer and dryer!
You'll be able to access the whole apartment.
Interaction with guests
Usually my boyfriend and I are both away whenever we have our apartment available. However, we both can be reached easily by email/phone/text.
It's a pretty laid back neighborhood. Just the regular please be courteous to neighbors.
Please remember to turn off thermostat/lights whenever you leave the apartment :)
You can use anything from the kitchen/fridge but to please clean up after yourselves.
Pets are allowed but the landlord only allows "non aggressive" pets (whatever that's supposed to mean). If you're bringing cats, PLEASE do clean up after yourselves because my boyfriend is allergic to cats :(
New to Airbnb, but hello everyone :)
I live in this apartment with my boyfriend and our dog, Walnut. I'm a Paralegal, he's a Photo Retoucher. I love dogs, reading, catching up on Netflix, and fooood.
I'm a pretty laid back individual, but I respect other's spaces 100%. So I hope I'd get treated the same in return! :)