+ CHECK-IN: 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM. Please ask in advance if otherwise
+ Private bedroom with shared bathroom. Full-size bed.
+ Extremely convenient location: Next to Medical Center, NRG Stadium, Downtown or The Galleria. From 5-10 mins away.
+ The place has 3 rooms all dedicated to Airbnb, so you can meet other Airbnb travelers!
Bright and roomy with shared bathroom (super clean!) in a condo located in a gated community, with parking inside, very safe and secure.
Public transportation is very convenient, there is bus route and train to Medical Center and Downtown/Uptown/Galleria within walking distance.
There is a living room, a dining room, and a kitchen.
Washer and Dryer are also available INSIDE the place.
There is also plenty of parking in the parking lot.
TV with Netflix streaming. Wifi is provided throughout the house.
The place has 3 rooms all dedicated to Airbnb, so it's a share living experience. It's nice for those who love to meet other travelers and share your travel experience!
Feel free to have access to any common area such as kitchen, dining and living room and be at home.
Guests are welcomed to use the refrigerator as well as anything else in the kitchen.
Feel free to use Washer and Dryer.
Interaction with guests
The property is dedicated for Airbnb renting, other rooms are being listed as well. You can have all your privacy or interact with other guests as we don't live here, but we do check in regularly for cleaning and ensure safety.
At anytime, we are always available if you need anything. Just 1 phone call away or 1 simple text message let us know how we can help to make your stay more enjoyable.
Other things to note
There is plenty of free parking spaces in building premises within the gated complex.
In house Washer and Dryer
Please be sure to follow these rules to guarantee your booking deposit:
1. Check-in must be from 3:00 - 10:00 PM U.S. Central time. Please ask in advance if you want a LATE (after 10 pm) or early check-in.
2. Must clean up after yourself, put all kitchen stuff back clean and neat after each use.
3. No dirty dishes in the sink
4. No shoes on carpet
5. No loud TV or music
6. No loud phone conversation in common area
7. No using of kitchen/washer/dryer past 9:30 PM. (Most guests are professionals working long hours at Medical Center and need some rest to wake up at 5 am)
8. If you want to have visitors during the day that's fine, just please let us know in advance. No overnight visitors.
9. Just be respectful of the home in general.
10. For Long-term reservation, Airbnb cancellation policy will be enforced, there will be absolutely no exception.
11. Cancellation policy is set to be followed. There will be no exception.
This host has 46 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm an IT/Finance consultant who constantly travel for my job. My brother Dave (Duong) who is a graphic designer/part-time student is currently helping me taking care of my Airbnb.
Nice meeting you :-)