Beautiful two room (60m2) apartment located in Neukölln’s most popular street: Weserstrasse. An authentic berliner flat with wooden floor, high ceilings, a big balcony and cozy furniture that will make you feel at home.
With one double bed the apartment is ideal for couples, but we also have an extra mattress and couch for two extra persons if you are a small group. There will befresh linen, sheets and towels for you stay.
The kitchen is fully equipped (water boiler, toaster etc.). Feel free to use the spices, tea and coffee.
You can use the wifi during your stay and there is a small stereo in the living room, where you can connect your Ipod or laptop and listen to your own music. So use the stereo, read the books and make yourself comfortable on the couch.
The apartment is located in the area where Neukölln meets Kreuzberg, which offers a lot of multicultural experiences. There are amazing restaurants, fun bars and cozy cafés right around the corner. We would love to give you some tips to our favorite places in the neighborhood.
The canal Maybachufer is right around the corner where you can visit the weekly food markets or go for a walk by the water. In the west of Neukölln you will find the beautiful Tempelhofer Airport which is also a must see.
If you want to see more of Berlin than Neukölln and Kreuzberg the Subway stations (U8/U7) lay within walking distance and will lead you to Mitte in 15 minutes. The closest u-bahn stations are Rathaus Neukölln (5 min. walk) and Hermannplatz (15 min. walk)
If you want to rent bikes you can go to Velomondo in Pannierstr. (5 min. walk).
We really love our flat and hope you will enjoy it and respect it as much as we do. Feel free to ask us, if you have any questions!
Please be considerate to following rules:
- No smoking inside (but you can smoke on the balcony - there will be an ashtray)
- No parties.
- No loud music after 10 pm.
- Take the shoes off by the door.
- It is strictly forbidden in Germany to download or share copyright protected files from the internet. So please do not do that!
- If there is any damage made to the flat, please let us know. Then we can usually work something out easily.
- Please keep track of your keys! It is expensive to copy them. Lost keys will incur a 100 € fee for replacement.
- Do turn off the heating and lights when you leave the apartment.
- Lock the doors when you leave the house.
- You are not allowed to accommodate more people in the apartment than the number stated in the booking.
- Check-out is at 11 am (if nothing else is agreed in advance)